Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DocPepper72

FUT coins

9 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I am currently working on getting the trophies for FUT and I have having a hard time stocking up on coins. If there is anyone who is finished with Fifa Ultimate Team and has many coins they would like to donate. I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm struggling too, I find it really hard to save up enough money as contracts run out really quickly

Try and get rare managers as they boost contracts up to 50% extra so a 28 game contract will become a 42 game contract, also look for normal gold players that are listed for less than 300 as they can usually be discarded for at least 300,

Also you could build a squad with 11 players you bought for 300 then when there out of contract you can discard them for a profit and can be replaced quite easily

Those Gold managers were the first things I bought. I bought silver ones and bronze ones too, as long as they added towards the 50% contract bonus.

@chrisjohnson93, @Lower7396, do you have any examples of these managers?

All the ones I can find are usually 2% or 3% on contracts

@chrisjohnson93, @Lower7396, do you have any examples of these managers?

All the ones I can find are usually 2% or 3% on contracts

Yeh as long as you buy these, they all add up to fifty... They don't have to be your active manager, they can just sit in your club and still contribute

Play the featured single player tournaments as well they give a lot of coins for winning and if you are good you can always tackle the online tourneys

And of course the single player seasons, i think if you win the league you win a gold pack

I know having a manager whose formation is the same as the one you are playing boosts the overall chemistry, but does that manager have to be your active one or does he just need to be in the club.

So, for example, I play a 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

I have a Di Matteo manager with the same formation.

Would I need him as my active manager to get the boost to the chemistry?

I know having a manager whose formation is the same as the one you are playing boosts the overall chemistry, but does that manager have to be your active one or does he just need to be in the club.

So, for example, I play a 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

I have a Di Matteo manager with the same formation.

Would I need him as my active manager to get the boost to the chemistry?

Yes thats correct you need the manager with the correct formation to be active for it to give max chemistry