Collecting "nices"

9 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

I got the option for the great field on the very first day I could hybridize and bought it that day and then a few days later I got the field. 

damn it, I must've encountered a soft lock then. It's been two seasons still nothing.. Guess I try and keep on going and see if it fixes itself.

I got the fourth Nices atleast so only two more to do tomorrow.

I still cannot get the farm nices cutscene I have reloaded my save and tried it 5 times now. I keep getting the head banging scene on Spring 1 and then nothing after that. I left my cow in the rain for 3 days straight. 

Edited by bruin-rocks

1 hour ago, NightRusticDawn said:

damn it, I must've encountered a soft lock then. It's been two seasons still nothing.. Guess I try and keep on going and see if it fixes itself.

I got the fourth Nices atleast so only two more to do tomorrow.

Worst case, you can start up a new game and save just before you get the option with the field. I know it's not ideal, though.

And I haven't played in a while, so I thought there were only four scenes total, not six. Glad this thread exists!

Edited by Torracat83

6 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

I only got one Nices left now so hopefully it pops later today. Also got the cutscene for the Great Field to work after a year so I'm way behind money wise but hopefully three years is enough for that and I can do One playthrough rather then starting over.

Fingers crossed! And any tips would be appreciated. 

4 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

I only got one Nices left now so hopefully it pops later today. Also got the cutscene for the Great Field to work after a year so I'm way behind money wise but hopefully three years is enough for that and I can do One playthrough rather then starting over.

If you could tell me how you got the farm scene to trigger. I tried leaving my cow out all year. Nothing. 

39 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

If you could tell me how you got the farm scene to trigger. I tried leaving my cow out all year. Nothing. 

What I did was that I saved to a separate save file then set the alarm clock to 4-6, then spent literately 4-10 going in and out of the house until the cutscene started.

taken from the tip I found online:

Nices 2
Trigger: Next season from 'Nices 1' event, exit your house in the morning (about 6 am), and have you cow pastured.

Do you have any info on how you get the tools from Gustafa and Dr. Hardy? I been stalking them non-stop for a long time now and been given them as much Milk and flowers as possible but no cutscenes yet. Also Romana is giving me troubles, what time is her watering can?

7 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

Ypu get the sickle from Cody not Gustafa. And Romana I got it at 9 at night. 

This game is so infuriating, christ almighty.

You go online and search for answers and they say "Befriend Gustafa and visit him at 10. AM" and know when you said Cody and surprise surprise first thing on google. Cody and the strange sickle. This game is a mess.

13 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

Yeah this is insane. I cannot get these stupid "nices" scenes, its making me want to give up on this game. 

A CUTSCENE JUST TRIGGERED AND MY PS4 CRASHED. 

That happens to me every now and then. Sad that it happend for Nices most likely :S

Three tools left, one structure and one Nices..This game man, it dipped into frustration real quickly for me.

I tried contacting Natsume Inc for answers about Nices but they ignored my message.

The game was a real gem back in the day but after playing it again it feels really dated and glitchy and frustrating to no end. It was a good step back from all the new games that have been coming out though. 

Can't seem to get the cutscene again. Can it trigger anytime during summer? 

Edited by bruin-rocks

2 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

You get the sickle from Cody not Gustafa. And Romana I got it at 9 at night. And I will try entering and leaving I suppose. Should I do it on Summer 1 if I triggered the first scene on Spring 1?

I thought it was Gustafa as well, apparently it was Cody beginning in AnWL and I suppose they kept that for SE? Such a strange change. It's pretty confusing what makes a lot of these events fire to begin with not taking into account the changes from AWL to AnWL, and the changes kept/ditched from AnWL to SE.