Xseed announces Trails in the Sky the 3rd Release Date (May 3) and Trails of Cold Steel (PC)

Cave Johnson

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why would they do that when it's announced to be a PS4-only title?

Trails of Cold Steel was a PS3/Vita title but here we are,
I highly doubt they would do it but there have been some big calls/mistakes made by localization companies in the past.... Not pointing the finger at NIS or anything here :P

2 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I think the reason is that they can't add voice acting where it was never meant to be originally. Not without help from Falcom at least, who denied their request. How they are doing it on PC, I don't know.

I can't seem to find it, but I'm pretty sure they stated something like this in one of their localization blogs.

I highly doubt it. I can't claim to know exactly how it works, but it all comes down to money. Someone or a team of people at Falcom decided they had the budget to voice about 10,000 lines. That or they worked out that they could hire x amount of VAs for x amount of hours. Like I said already, the problem Xseed had with the console versions is that they couldn't add voice acting where it didn't exist originally. Falcom didn't have this problem since it is their game. I don't see why there would be any missing lines.

Got it, thanks!

8 hours ago, Chunchunmaru said:

For the same reason they are doing a PC port. I have lost the count of PS exclusives who lost their exclusivity due to XSEED.

And I don't care, if more people will enjoy them, fucking fantastic. But this...

XSEED tried to convince Falcom for putting those 5000 new voice lines in PS3/Vita, but they said NO, and now they are sharing the news like nothing happened... 

I don't know about you, but I am fucking mad.

I'm glad to see i'm not the only one Pissed off for this Extra.

Plus They probably release it with 10/20% Discount because yeah Pc -_- 

In the last Year? Or 2 Years? Xseed is really dissapointing honestly, i like Pqube and Marvelous waaay more.

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Eh...

XSEED is a part of MARVELOUS xDDD

No it's an American Company that release the game for them there, i don't see Xseed doing any giveaways (While Marvelous does some like last week for Fate or 2 days ago for SK: BA on steam) and i don't see Marvelous constantly Advertising only the PC version of its games when they're out, it adevertise them all, that's the difference.

22 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

No it's an American Company that release the game for them there,

Xseed is a subsidiary of Marvelous:

Marvelous Games

Our parent company, responsible for numerous hit franchises like Senran Kagura and Bokujo Monogatari!

http://www.xseedgames.com/forum/index.php?categories/marvelous-games.293/

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...