Definitely avoid this game

CuteBoringLove

Damn, so are the controls hard? I bought this game for my girlfriend but she's absolutely terrible at video games and gets frustrated with even the easiest games like telltale games and stuff like that. Will she even be able to play this? :(

On 4/17/2017 at 4:29 AM, harsly said:

Damn, so are the controls hard? I bought this game for my girlfriend but she's absolutely terrible at video games and gets frustrated with even the easiest games like telltale games and stuff like that. Will she even be able to play this? :(

The controls are annoyingly sensitive.

• 3 months later...

Not to mention that three of the trophies are glitched. In addition, you have to rotate the pieces 75% of the time, which just adds another unnecessary annoyance. Also, with that, you can't rotate said pieces completely around. What I mean by that is if you have a piece rotated right 90 degrees, you can't keep tapping the rotate button to get it to come full circle...you'd only be able to rotate right twice. To get it oriented the proper way, you'd have to rotate left. Not a big deal per se, but just one more annoyance to add to the list. Finally, most of the photos are crap.

Edited by TheConsoleHero
Spelling error.
  • Like 1