Biggest puzzle in the world stopmotion

HardXDXtraga

That's really impressive. Especially considering the amount of time you had to take to do it and go into all the details. My OCD kicked in when you left spots open during the Tetris bit, but then you completed it at the end, so it's all good :P

I'll see if I can find some way to spread it around.

That's really impressive. Especially considering the amount of time you had to take to do it and go into all the details. My OCD kicked in when you left spots open during the Tetris bit, but then you completed it at the end, so it's all good :P

I'll see if I can find some way to spread it around.

You think that's bad?

Imagine me assembling it and thinking, 'oh god what will the players think'

Also I made that part with 2 friends and I was the one making the tetris pieces while they did the stopmotion, at a certain point I started to cover all the spots without even realizing, I still cringe everytime I see that part...

Thanks for the support, glad you enjoyed it!

That was pretty badass, and I dig the Passion Pit man. Nice choice.

Thanks, too bad sony has the rights and automatically puts ads on the video...

i bought a 3d grandfather clock jigsaw which stood 3foot tall it took me 4 days to build it there were times when i wanted to kick it down in a rage but i managed to finish it.im talking 10 year ago i dont have it now but i was looking on a site which had 3d jigsaws im so tempted to buy some more  

i bought a 3d grandfather clock jigsaw which stood 3foot tall it took me 4 days to build it there were times when i wanted to kick it down in a rage but i managed to finish it.im talking 10 year ago i dont have it now but i was looking on a site which had 3d jigsaws im so tempted to buy some more  

Never actually assembled a 3d puzzle, not that I ever had much interest in them but would be a different thing to try out

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-4-24 at 11:55 PM, harsly said:

That's awesome, have you posted this on r/gaming? I'm sure it'll get a lot more recognition there. :D

Sorry for the late reply, I don't use reddit so I wouldn't know how to lol

The video blew up on 9gag this week, got 11.000 views in the last 24 hours :)