do heist platinums count towards the Decorated trophy?

rockstarjazz

On 4/16/2017 at 10:21 PM, Soneto said:

Set ups for the Fleeca Job can be "farmed" over and over continually for platinum medals.

The platinums you get from doing that are different. They count toward the 25 you need for the heist trophy but not the 30 for the trophy in the main game. 

On 27/04/2017 at 10:26 AM, deathrowinmate66 said:

Hmmmm i didnt get the trophy and i have 32 plat awards and 6 of those are heist awards

i think for the 30th/latest plat, that needs to be acheived in the freemode or 'free roam' as opposed to a mission or heist?

• 1 month later...
Just now, SnowxSakura said:

The heist dlc was part of a game update, all you need is to buy a high end apartment

Wow nice one Sakura, and there was me pulling my hair out trying to find it on the store? Thanks for the info. Also do u think it's wise to buy at least 1 of them cash cards just for a house and garage? Or are they cheap.

17 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Wow nice one Sakura, and there was me pulling my hair out trying to find it on the store1f621.png Thanks for the info. Also do u think it's wise to buy at least 1 of them cash cards just for a house and garage? Or are they cheap.

They're not too expensive, and if you have a friend that already has one you can play with them instead, or just quick job heists, but you may not live long in it with randoms

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

They're not too expensive, and if you have a friend that already has one you can play with them instead, or just quick job heists, but you may not live long in it with randoms

Yeah I'm not a fan of mp with random people especially greedy ones that Nick all the ammo or stuff u all need to use as a team, but I'm happy the dlc is free. Noticed your playing Wolfenstein I just plated Wolfenstein myself Just remember u can beat it on easy and play the last chapter on uber for the plat u have to be signed out of psn tho? Good luck it's a great game and thanks again for the helpful info and tips?