Can I farm some quick CA$H in GTA Online?

Hippic

I've been playing GTA Online for a couple of days now,  and everything is like insanely expensive, and I don't really get any cash for all the things I do, and I'm not stooping so low   that I am buying Shark Cash Cards!! ?

So does anyone know a good way of   Du har  grinding/farming cash out fast ...it would be very appreciated ?

Edited by Hippic

There is currently a Double GTA$ and RP event that is running until May 1st. I'd recommend making use of that and playing through Contact Missions as you can earn quite a bit of money in a short amount of time, I've earned several million this week through regular playing.

Aside from that, I'd recommend playing through the Heists as already mentioned, especially if you have some friends that can help you out. :)

• Like 1

I'm a total GTA noob!! ? so many many many things for all the great tips!!

Only thing I've mastered so far is basically getting the cops on my ass every two seconds and banging hookers ...for free of course! ?

But if any of you guys want to hook up for a mission, I'm more than ready just add me! ?

1 hour ago, iMichal9 said:

Just keep on doing Pacific Standard with a friend, put yourself up to 800k and your friend to 0. At the end do the glitch (find it on YouTube) and then just keep doing it over and over again.

I wouldn't recommend doing that as rockstar is giving lifetime bans for people doing that

26 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

I wouldn't recommend doing that as rockstar is giving lifetime bans for people doing that

Wow after the glitch being out for ages they decide to ban people now. Stupid, I was actually doing it like 1 month ago and I haven't got ban. It was the best way to earn money.

59 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Using the kurama though. If they decide to ban people for that. All of GTA online will be banned lol

Pretty sure they're referring to the host quitting out of the game right when the heist is about to finish so they can just replay the finale over and over.

Edit: You can't use the kuruma anymore, they fixed that a couple months ago. There's some other methods now though like a helicopter or an armored van

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Play this week, get 425k thrown in your bank. Back when I played, before heists, half a billion was a fortune, now it's nothing practically.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60188/GTA-Online-Tiny-Racers-Out-Now

I remember when I had to bust my ass to get the zentorno lol now getting it would be nothing

Edited by Stargazer2600
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Also, when you play missions take your time for it, the longer it takes the more $ you get, with the mission Blow up II and take your time for it like 12min you get 19.4K $. Blow up II is a good mission that you can play alone. I think all mission pay out the same amount of $ only there is one difference not all missions take the same amount of time to complete, just wait for 12 minutes and you get 19.4k $, thats what i do.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MrCobra0007 said:

Also, when you play missions take your time for it, the longer it takes the more $ you get, with the mission Blow up II and take your time for it like 12min you get 19.4K $. Blow up II is a good mission that you can play alone. I think all mission pay out the same amount of $ only there is one difference not all missions take the same amount of time to complete, just wait for 12 minutes and you get 19.4k $, thats what i do.

Rooftop rumble gives 22,500 if you wait 15 minutes solo, and it increases for each player you have with you

• Like 1

Until May 22 you can get double GTA$ and RP for the Special Vehicles Races and Stunt Races, Juggernaut and Resurrection Adversary Modes.

I can tell that I have leveled up way more quicker in the short term than the Double GTA$ and RP for Heists last week. With these races full of 16 players or less while having a good finish position, I leveled up 5 ranks within my first evening of this event. :) 28 ranks to go until rank 100!

Edited by Maxie the Mouse