A way to transfer my savedata to other ps3?

You can transfer them with a USB Flash Drive but you can't transfer any protected saves that way. The developer chooses whether the save is protected or not. I am not sure if DBX is protected or not. Or you can buy a month of PS+ and upload your save to the cloud and then download it into the other PS3.

Edited by skateak

23 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

You can transfer the data by copying it to a USB or by uploading it on PS+ cloud. I suggest you to sync your trophies before changing your PS3 so that you can avoid issues regarding your time stamps in the future.

The save have copy protecction, and i dont have ps+ in this account just in other, but spend 10$ just for that can be a mess

29 minutes ago, Christerious96 said:

The save have copy protecction, and i dont have ps+ in this account just in other, but spend 10$ just for that can be a mess

Then there is nothing you can do about it. Either play on your current PS3 or buy PS+ on this account.

40 minutes ago, Christerious96 said:

If it's a master account and not a sub account, use the free Plus trial for three days to transfer your saves. 

PS3 have a backup tool that allows to copy all your data to another PS3 system. You need the two PS3 systems running at the same time, connected by a ethernet cable. I never tried that method, but if you can try it, you should delete everything on your old PS3 except for the SAVEDATAs to speed up the process.

Thanks to all

Changing HDD, the HDD need to be format

The PS Plus trial expires to me jeje, ive 20 months in another account but cant do nothing

The cable to transfer sounds good but the savedatas with protecction you cant copy not even in backup

Ive to resign myself and try to start from the beggining just focus in the trophies that i need :/