How the heck do you get any trophies in this game?

I have no idea. There's only 9 chapters, and I'm already on the 6th and haven't gotten a single one.

im assuming they are collectible related, like teslagrad. When you look at the map and press triangle, there are 36 empty rectangles, which I assume correlate to the 36 trophies in the game (not including the plat). That being said, they look like the collectibles you get when you increase a character's life. They are the exact same shape. I've collected 2 or 3 of those though, and it doesn't fill in the missing shape in the menu nor give me a trophy. I'm stumped.

EDIT: I just got two of them back to back. They are also the most common trophies attained on psn network. Looks like they just appear really late in the game. Very odd decision to implement them like this, but I'm just thankful I finally found out how to get them haha

Edited by NashtyMouse

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Just found out that you can buy the positions of the collectibles in Carte Blanche (in the pub). They will then be shown as an orange dot on your map. These hints cost between 50 an 100 gold. And I guess this is possible not before the eight chapter. 

On 5/13/2018 at 3:38 PM, apfelpuffer said:

Just found out that you can buy the positions of the collectibles in Carte Blanche (in the pub). They will then be shown as an orange dot on your map. These hints cost between 50 an 100 gold. And I guess this is possible not before the eight chapter. 

So that's the money's purpose. lol

That game was my last platinum. 

All trophies are collectibles  (scroll /battery). 

90% are very easy. Only one of them requires that you combo 3 characters.

The others are visible you just need to solve simple puzzles to get them.

Edit: trying to remember I think that i could purchase health upgrades, that's it.

Edit 2: the maps for the collectibles are on the ground floor,  you'll find health upgrades upstairs.

Wow, considering this This platinum is no more than 3 out of 10 in difficulty.

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 5 months later...