6 weeks to get as high a level as possible.

christof1712

If you like story based games, hit every TellTale game you can. Just complete the game and you'll get the platinum. 

On 5/18/2017 at 4:54 PM, christof1712 said:

Yeah, but to be honest my gaming skill level is not that great and I found Ms PAC man to be pretty challenging as it was, so think I might struggle with the others. Good shout though. 1f44d.png

You may backup your own save and reload it as needed to preserve your lives. This method is allowed by the site and detailed within the guide. 

In DigDug for example, I found the higher levels to be challenging considering you need to clear out 1000 tiles within your allotted lives. If I felt I lost too many lives in a stage, I would reload my save from the cloud, and try again. 

In Pacman, if I lost a life, I would reload my save from the cloud and continue on until I was satisified with how I played the level. 

Also will be trying to get my trophy advisor list in order of rarity down. There is a Trophy called get physical on FIFA 13 which I can't seem to get for the life of me despite playing numerous, and tedious, matches on an old game. Anyone get any ideas? I did search the net but nothing really seems to help. :-(

Edited by christof1712

Goodluck man, will follow on to see how you go. 30,000 points is definitely possible in a month (approx 20-25 plats / 1000 trophies). The hardest thing is going to be the motivation to keep going and not fall back on a fun long game. If you are really serious and have multiple consoles I would be looking at what games you can play at the same time ( telltale are good for leaving AFK)

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

It's hard for me to really recommend what games you should play in a six week period because that's honestly not all that long.

If you don't mind very easy games with a bit of storytelling, play The Walking Dead (all three seasons), Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Life is Strange. I definitely recommend Until Dawn as that is one of my personal favorites. Good graphics with a campy horror theme.

If you prefer games that are a little bit skill based, try Batman Arkham Asylum. If you're good you can get the platinum in less than 10 hours, and it's a bit enjoyable. Teslagrad requires a little skill to obtain it's more difficult scrolls but it's very short and for the most part it's fairly easy if you use a guide.

However if you want to get to level 30 as quick as possible, then buy up Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space, Nubla and Jazzpunk. These are essentially trophy whore games but all three can be done in less than a hour each. My Name is Mayo is probably the quickest platinum out there, and Mr Massagy is pretty quick too.

I recommend you play a few games that take some effort to complete and not just play titles that hand over trophies to you like candy. I'm certainly guilty of trophy whore games but part of trophy hunting is to enjoy getting trophies, and feel that great sense of accomplishment when you finally reach a goal or a level that took real effort to complete.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all

Just an update. I am definetly not going to get to Level 30. But if I can get to level 27-28 I will be happy. I have been working on getting the rarity percentage on my trophy advisor on ps. Down and hope to be under 75% soon. Although the FIFA 13 trophy can go screw itself. The amount of time I have was later on that is beyond stupid. 

Being beasted at work, I run a small hotel and the hours are ridiculous and if I am off then it's a sunny day then the pub garden with a refreshing beverage is  a louder call than yet another tell tale game. 

Finally figured out North America accounts so got mayo and mr massagy. Felt stupid about being worried about it now. Been trying to do the GOW3 but the challenges can do one.

Have spent a lot of time with Injustice 2, I love it but I can see myself wasting days and days with it if I am not careful. I should crack on with Until Dawn.....

Hope you are enjoying life.

Peace

Chris

Edited by christof1712

• 8 months later...