PSA: Oppressor Mine damage counts for Questions Later!

rdhight

If you're having trouble damaging all enemy characters through combat without taking any damage, here's what I did.

Kinessa has several cards that help her mines. Buy all those cards using essence (the purple potions). You don't need the expensive legendary card that deals with mines, just the smaller ones. Make a loadout that uses all of them, and throw the mines near the point and the enemy's approaches to it. One of the cards lets you have more mines out at once, so that will help.

The trophy popped for me the third or fourth try using this method. It's a lot easier than using your primary weapons, since when you get within LOS of the point, it's so easy for someone to chip your lifebar from a distance without even trying.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Wish I could get the "kill a person that's on a 15 killstreak" that easily though.

Yeah, I thought at first that one might come naturally, but I'm pretty sure I've never even heard the "annihilating!" callout that supposedly happens when an opponent is on a 15 streak. Don't think I've even played in a match where anyone had the opportunity to earn that trophy.

Edited by rdhight

• 3 weeks later...

On 5/11/2017 at 8:00 PM, rdhight said:

Yeah, I thought at first that one might come naturally, but I'm pretty sure I've never even heard the "annihilating!" callout that supposedly happens when an opponent is on a 15 streak. Don't think I've even played in a match where anyone had the opportunity to earn that trophy.

I went on a 30 kill streak once end with a 43 K/E streak and i tend to suck at multiplayer. Sometimes you just get lucky.

Edited by BadWolf760

• 1 month later...

used this same method and I can confirm it worked, stay back as Kinessa and throw your mines (after I equipped all oppressor mine cards and maxed out the card that give you more mines and the one that targets more enemies it was just about waiting and throwing more mines after the ones I threw were destroyed). 

also, you can pick up the last enemy missing with your sniper rifle if you have to.

• Like 1