Casa's Sketchbook

CasaDeBen

• 1 month later...

47779_10151453155967072_575739811_n.jpg

Did this in class while taking 12 pages of notes, haha.

u92e1.jpg

And my final version, not happy with the bottom but thats what they wanted for the artwork. Dealing with people sometimes is what made me not want to do art for a living.

Also not my best work, but I have been a tad rusty on the digital side of things. But I also had to keep it cartoonish I guess. Lost the feel for using my wacom though... Need to get back at it.

Edited by CasaDeBen
  • Like 3

haha the pipe, so cool :)

I like your colouring style. Would you say a Wacom is easy to use? I've never done digital art before and I feel like I'm a tad behind things just doing traditional.

I ptefer his lil top hat lol.

Not my normal style but thanks. They take a lot of getting used to. Because youre seperating your drawing sort of. As in you draw a line but you cant see it if you dont look at the screen. It can become frustrating at first. I also have a giant intous where as older models like the graphire were 4x3 and manageable. Pick up a bamboo for like $100 and youll probably love it

Here is another slight update. Sometime this weekend, I might organize the very first post to have a more cohesive gallery experience.

166800_501249742071_222433_n.jpg

Just a little rhino, no big deal, spent only like 5 minutes on this. Probably wont do anything else with it either.

528308_10151464565792072_1574083163_n.jp

Another in class sketch while being bored. Will be trying to fix and finish this one up. She is wearing a skull, not just a skull on some flesh there. Itll look better later.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...