barsw

Let's Explore The World! trophy

8 posts in this topic

Earn the "Perfect!" rank for LocoRoco, Pickories and hidden MuiMui on every stage.

Does anyone understand the criteria for this trophy? Do you have to get a perfect rank for all three at the same time? How do you track your progress? The level select shows your best score for LocoRoco and MuiMui, but not for Pickories as far as I can tell.

This is the last trophy I need for the Platinum so I hope I won't have to replay every level for it.

I have been wondering the same thing. Why is there no tracker for pickories? Do you have to get a perfect on the blue shaped things with the star on, even if you have already found all the Mui Mui? I have been keeping a tracker on a piece of paper but really hope somebody knows exactly what you have to do!

Just get everything (all "Perfect!" ranks) in a stage in one run and don't move on to the next stage if you haven't got it all. Easy.

Yeah... it says "Perfect" rank for Muimuis, but what the win screen shows is a perfect rank for is all house parts/blue bugs (which in most stages are MORE than the existing Muimuis), so do you need a perfect for this? Would be nice to know so I don't have to replay more than necessary

Can confirm, you only need to get the "Perfect" tag on everything, doesn't have to be at once. I failed at getting all the Pickories on World 2-2 early on, went back and lost a Loco but finished the level with all Pickories. I figured I'd use that opportunity to test the trophy. Finished the last level with All perfects with 2-2 still not being Triple-Perfected in one playthrough - trophy popped after 5 Locolist and Full Belly.

Is there a way to check where I am missing a pickories? I completed the game (minus this trophy), but don't see a way to tell, in which level(s) I missed a pickories.

Can also confirm you do not have to have perfect on everything when completing the level. Just as Decroux3000 i missed on 2-2 and was not in mood to do everything again. So did an only pickory run on it. And when completing the last level I got the trophy.

No way to track pickories so make sure to take notes. But as other have said, do them one by one with full completion.  Can recommend doing the time trial at the same time also when you have the level fresh in memory.

Edited by sucuriju

On 21/08/2017 at 2:58 AM, Zanreo said:

Yeah... it says "Perfect" rank for Muimuis, but what the win screen shows is a perfect rank for is all house parts/blue bugs (which in most stages are MORE than the existing Muimuis), so do you need a perfect for this? Would be nice to know so I don't have to replay more than necessary

I can confirm that you don't need to collect parts at all, only hidden muimuis are count towards the trophy. I've missed some parts in some levels and still got the trophy.