Let's Explore The World! trophy

barsw

Earn the "Perfect!" rank for LocoRoco, Pickories and hidden MuiMui on every stage.

Does anyone understand the criteria for this trophy? Do you have to get a perfect rank for all three at the same time? How do you track your progress? The level select shows your best score for LocoRoco and MuiMui, but not for Pickories as far as I can tell.

This is the last trophy I need for the Platinum so I hope I won't have to replay every level for it.

I have been wondering the same thing. Why is there no tracker for pickories? Do you have to get a perfect on the blue shaped things with the star on, even if you have already found all the Mui Mui? I have been keeping a tracker on a piece of paper but really hope somebody knows exactly what you have to do!

• 2 months later...

Yeah... it says "Perfect" rank for Muimuis, but what the win screen shows is a perfect rank for is all house parts/blue bugs (which in most stages are MORE than the existing Muimuis), so do you need a perfect for this? Would be nice to know so I don't have to replay more than necessary

• 3 weeks later...

Can confirm, you only need to get the "Perfect" tag on everything, doesn't have to be at once. I failed at getting all the Pickories on World 2-2 early on, went back and lost a Loco but finished the level with all Pickories. I figured I'd use that opportunity to test the trophy. Finished the last level with All perfects with 2-2 still not being Triple-Perfected in one playthrough - trophy popped after 5 Locolist and Full Belly.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Can also confirm you do not have to have perfect on everything when completing the level. Just as Decroux3000 i missed on 2-2 and was not in mood to do everything again. So did an only pickory run on it. And when completing the last level I got the trophy.

No way to track pickories so make sure to take notes. But as other have said, do them one by one with full completion.  Can recommend doing the time trial at the same time also when you have the level fresh in memory.

Edited by sucuriju

• 8 months later...
On 21/08/2017 at 2:58 AM, Zanreo said:

Yeah... it says "Perfect" rank for Muimuis, but what the win screen shows is a perfect rank for is all house parts/blue bugs (which in most stages are MORE than the existing Muimuis), so do you need a perfect for this? Would be nice to know so I don't have to replay more than necessary

I can confirm that you don't need to collect parts at all, only hidden muimuis are count towards the trophy. I've missed some parts in some levels and still got the trophy.

• 2 years later...

Just come here for a good moan. Gone through all stages twice now. Collected all trophies except pickories...

Made a list, checked it twice like Santa haha but nothing. Not after any tips, but just came here for a whine. I know I've either missed a fly and not noticed, of not saved. Just annoying and wanted to post somewhere.

?

17 hours ago, Only1Tommo1 said:

Just come here for a good moan. Gone through all stages twice now. Collected all trophies except pickories...

Made a list, checked it twice like Santa haha but nothing. Not after any tips, but just came here for a whine. I know I've either missed a fly and not noticed, of not saved. Just annoying and wanted to post somewhere.

1f4a9.png

Just like some of the other trophies if you are sure you've collected everything and the trophy hasn't popped try going into the crane game, I've had to use that to 'force' many collectible trophies including Let's Explore The World to pop.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Just like some of the other trophies if you are sure you've collected everything and the trophy hasn't popped try going into the crane game, I've had to use that to 'force' many collectible trophies including Let's Explore The World to pop.

Well do me sideways! You sir, are a legend. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 22-2-2021 at 4:50 PM, Martain2 said:

Dude where were hou a year ago? I put this game off for so long because I went to trough every level twice already. Read your comment started the game. Started the crane mini game. Played it ones and the “Let’s explore the world!” Trophy popped along with the platinum. Thank you so much!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F1Veteran_ said:

Dude where were hou a year ago? I put this game off for so long because I went to trough every level twice already. Read your comment started the game. Started the crane mini game. Played it ones and the “Let’s explore the world!” Trophy popped along with the platinum. Thank you so much!!!

Glad that i've managed to help another  person out. Congrats on the platinum.

• 10 months later...

I think I'm about to go insane, checked personally each and every single level if I got the pickories, I got them in every single level, no trophy, did MuiMui Crane, no trophy.

I can't fucking go through this shitfest again, I genuinely despise the game by the end of it and I can't go through it again, holy fucking shit.

EDIT: I ended up replaying first three worlds with 100% Pickories again (3-4 can go to hell), turns out I was missing full Pickories in 3-8, then I played MuiMui Crane and it did actually pop. Hooray!

Edited by Varhur

• 4 months later...

Been getting back to this game trying to finish it, and no idea what I've missing - I have all LocoRocos and MuiMui for all levels, and been going through the old list I made years ago listing what levels I had and hadn't got all pickories in - only thing I can think of is that something had been wrongly checked, or I forgot to save recently. Used the crane several times after getting all pickories in 3-4 (aka. hell) which I assumed was the last I needed... guess I'll have to replay levels again

Edited by Zanreo