Dedicated Knight (200 quests??)

Karmikazee

11 hours ago, galexu said:

Please let me know if you end up uploading the video.

Did the method work for you? you got the 200 trophy?

I didn't get the 200 trophy, but I did get the 10 and 50 quests completed trophy using the method. I've been keeping a log and I'm well over 200 now for sure. I have read reports that some have done 210, 260, and even 350 quests and the trophy still hasn't popped.

37 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

I didn't get the 200 trophy, but I did get the 10 and 50 quests completed trophy using the method. I've been keeping a log and I'm well over 200 now for sure. I have read reports that some have done 210, 260, and even 350 quests and the trophy still hasn't popped.

So seems glitchy no matter jow u do it, do u know if coop was used in any way for these players that had it glitch?

38 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

So seems glitchy no matter jow u do it, do u know if coop was used in any way for these players that had it glitch?

I'm not sure about the others, but for me I did get the first quest completed trophy with a partner. The 10 and 50 trophies were done following your guide without a partner. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I did set the game to offline, while still be connected to the network. Come to think of glitchy trophies, I believe that the trophy for crafting 1000 items also glitched beneficially for me. I got it at the same time crafting 50 items while playing with my partner. So maybe playing online can be glitchy?

28 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

I'm not sure about the others, but for me I did get the first quest completed trophy with a partner. The 10 and 50 trophies were done following your guide without a partner. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I did set the game to offline, while still be connected to the network. Come to think of glitchy trophies, I believe that the trophy for crafting 1000 items also glitched beneficially for me. I got it at the same time crafting 50 items while playing with my partner. So maybe playing online can be glitchy?

When I did my testing way way back in 17, I had dabble with coop, both online and local and I found it would indeed affect the trackers.

Local for one, some things were not tracked for the guest, dont really remember much else. But there are quite a few ways things could be tracked between hosts/guests and we have no idea how it is synched when u exit, think thats the problem.

When I make the vid, I may record it all the way up to 200 quests offline, I will just speed it up 500 or so % to pass the time. Just to show it works for all quests.

Thing is, between 50 and 200 quests, there is a lot of time for something to.glitch.

1 hour ago, optimusmart said:

When I did my testing way way back in 17, I had dabble with coop, both online and local and I found it would indeed affect the trackers.

Local for one, some things were not tracked for the guest, dont really remember much else. But there are quite a few ways things could be tracked between hosts/guests and we have no idea how it is synched when u exit, think thats the problem.

When I make the vid, I may record it all the way up to 200 quests offline, I will just speed it up 500 or so % to pass the time. Just to show it works for all quests.

Thing is, between 50 and 200 quests, there is a lot of time for something to.glitch.

I don't know if this affected it but after the 50 quest completed, on my to 200 quests the game crashed twice. Don't know if that affected it, so if you're doing a 200 quest run you may run into a crash.

On 6-1-2019 at 8:22 AM, optimusmart said:

Bit of  l8 response, but considering its now free on PSplus, thought maybe now I should have a deeper look into it.

This alternative way you have done it, I think that was how I did it all along. So it had never been patched, its just I had forgotten the steps.

I looked back to my trophy images, for the events it seems there were all the way back in the middle of 2017, im using that as my excuse for forgetting ;).

My trophy images from that date show the 50 event trophy popping as soon as I BEGUN crafting the egg, so that hasnt changed. You just have to begin crafting it to finish the event, not finish crafting it.

And my 200 event trophy popped with the eggs and crafting table on the floor, so I was indeed breaking the table to get items back, just as u said here.

Not sure how I forgot these VERY important steps, maybe closing the application down stuck in.my head as I used it for a few other mechanics to exploit them.

Reference the time, its better to put your clock back for the seasonal events, not forwards. Going fowards messes it all up sort off, just change back a year, do event, forward a year do event, back a year etc etc.

So, for new players, if you want to do the 200 events in an hour solo, this is what you do:

1. First complete the game and get the majority of the other trophies.

2. Once ready, put your clock back 2 year to April 2016 (think it must be between March 26th and April 21st or somet).

3. Load up your game and you should now see a Easter Egg event. Go to this level and collect all the eggs and the crafting table requires to craft the golden egg.

4. Once you have everything, begin crafting the egg to complete the event, then break the table before the crafting completes to get the egg and the table back.

5. Now quit back to title screen, and move clock forward a year to easter 2017.

6. Load same character back up, go to easter event level in universe.

7. Now you already have the eggs and table, quickly begin crafting the golden egg to finish the event, then break the table, grab the eggs and table then quit to title screen.

8. Now put your clock back a year to easter 2016.

9. Repeat steps 5-8, its that simple. Takes about 15mins to setup, then it wil be like 30sec cycles or something

Will try to get a video up

Thank you very much, this works perfectly, you don't even need to go to the title screen in between. Much appreciated :).

So I had an interesting thing happen the other day. I got both the 50 and 200 event quests trophies pop. The only thing I know is I had only completed maybe 11. I was in my friends world and we completed one event and they both popped. He's a bit of a grinder so I'm wondering that he had done 200 already and we completed one more since the counter in his world would be over 200 that they auto popped for me.

Not real sure, just a theory, cause like I said I know that I myself had only done about 11

1 hour ago, Chill_Clinton said:

You replied to me within my own quote I think ;)

Good to know about the title screen thing, 4got abt that, would have realised when I start to make vid but u saved me the trouble

44 minutes ago, SuperPrimeVol said:

So I had an interesting thing happen the other day. I got both the 50 and 200 event quests trophies pop. The only thing I know is I had only completed maybe 11. I was in my friends world and we completed one event and they both popped. He's a bit of a grinder so I'm wondering that he had done 200 already and we completed one more since the counter in his world would be over 200 that they auto popped for me.

Not real sure, just a theory, cause like I said I know that I myself had only done about 11

Interesting, I wonder if ur trackers get set to the same number of the hosts, and they remain like that even when you leave, may explain few things.....

For example, u have 199 events, u join ur best buddy who only has done 10. U go back to ur world and now u need 190.....

Maybe, who knows, I wont be testing online aspects though, maybe someone else would do that, I will just get the event guide done and thats it.

If anybody wants to test, get new users and test with the 10 events trophies;

1. Do 8 events in ur world.

2. Join ur buddy who has only done 2 events and do 1 event while there.

3. Now go back to ur own world and see if u must do 2 more events, or 7 more for the 10 events trophy to pop. Maybe even different to that....

Who knows eh

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1