Assassin's Creed Origins Collector's Editions

Ubi has revealed there are three collector's editions. First up, the Gods Edition, for $119.99.

81SS1R3d+IL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Second, the Dawn of the Creed Edition, which is $159.99 and exclusive to Ubi's store.

59247e5fadc724363e8b4568-1.jpg

Third, also exclusive to the Ubisoft store, the Legendary Dawn of the Creed Legendary Edition. This baby will set you back $799.99! :o

592598cbef3aa5164c8b4568-1.jpg

Edited by Torracat83
  • Like 2

Posted in another thread but I guess it's more appropriate here I'll just cut it down.

Gamestop doesn't have either. :S Just a Deluxe Edition for $10 more that has a pin and bonus mission.

I hope they put it up on their site considering Best Buy and Walmart have the Steelbook Editions on theirs.

I'd rather have the Steelbook over the statue for sure.

6 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Posted in another thread but I guess it's more appropriate here I'll just cut it down.

Gamestop doesn't have either. :S Just a Deluxe Edition for $10 more that has a pin and bonus mission.

I hope they put it up on their site considering Best Buy and Walmart have the Steelbook Editions on theirs.

I'd rather have the Steelbook over the statue for sure.

Maybe the CE is an Amazon exclusive? It's not on Ubi's store, either, which is kinda weird. 

Edited by ShadowStar83x

Just now, ShadowStar83x said:

Maybe it's an Amazon exclusive? It's not on Ubi's store, either, which is kinda weird.

I cut that bit out of my comment. :facepalm: 

Yeah I did notice Amazon had their own version. I didn't see it anywhere else at least.

$10 less for something I want more is enough to keep me from thinking about that Edition anyways. :P 

Just thought it a bit weird that Gamestop didn't have what other retailers have.

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I cut that bit out of my comment. :facepalm: 

Yeah I did notice Amazon had their own version. I didn't see it anywhere else at least.

$10 less for something I want more is enough to keep me from thinking about that Edition anyways. :P 

Just thought it a bit weird that Gamestop didn't have what other retailers have.

GameStop does have the Steelbook Gold edition: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/assassins-creed-origins-gold-edition/149548

1 minute ago, ShadowStar83x said:

Weird. When I type it in these are the only 3 options. 

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/playstation-4?nav=16k-3-assassin+s+creed+origins,28zu0,131dc

Funny thing about your link, when I bookmarked it it saves as the Steelbook Gold Edition for Xbox One. :S 

I'm guessing Gamestop needs to sort their shit out lol.

4 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/playstation-4?nav=16k-3-assassin+s+creed+origins,28zu0,131dc

Funny thing about your link, when I bookmarked it it saves as the Steelbook Gold Edition for Xbox One. :S 

Just noticed that. Probably. xD

22 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

This link says it is the Steelbook Gold edition even though the artwork doesn't look like it. http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/assassins-creed-origins-gold-edition/149548

Looks like there is an issue with GS because that is the PS4 copy and directs to the PS4 copy but the link has Xbone in the URL.

8 minutes ago, Torracat83 said:

Two more CEs were posted exclusively on Ubisoft's store. Updated the main post.

Aw, shitsnacks. Here I thought Ubi would have learned their lesson, keeping to one statuette-worthy CE per game...

Well, at least only one statuette is a non-Ubi-webshop-exclusive, so my choice is still easy.

I might have been interested in the one with a season pass though (the one not priced higher than a holiday for me and the missus). Then again I recently said that I'd never get a season pass, and for AC I'd just download the story DLC while on a sale. Guess I should stick to that.

4 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Holy balls $800? wtf are they thinking?

I'd rather buy a second ps4, back up ps3, and games for less than that edition.

I imagine some idiot is gonna buy it. That $159.99 edition looks pretty sweet, though. Statue would look good next to Aloy.

2 minutes ago, Torracat83 said:

I imagine some idiot is gonna buy it. That $159.99 edition looks pretty sweet, though. Statue would look good next to Aloy.

Tbh I think it's ridiculous. With 3 different statues you'd have to spend over $1000 for them. I did notice that overpriced edition has two different Steelbooks though. 

I've never been into the statues. I've become a sucker lately for Steelbooks lol.

5 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Tbh I think it's ridiculous. With 3 different statues you'd have to spend over $1000 for them. I did notice that overpriced edition has two different Steelbooks though. 

I've never been into the statues. I've become a sucker lately for Steelbooks lol.

You could just pay $109.99 and get the gold steelbook edition. 

17 minutes ago, Torracat83 said:

I imagine some idiot is gonna buy it.

Well I mean if someone has that much cash to spare for it then it would be mere pennies for them. Doesn't make them an idiot. If they were living off rainwater and cockroaches in order to make rent and pay for it then I'd say they're an idiot. Or just plain demented.

Edited by MeteorHawk

Just now, ShadowStar83x said:

You could just pay $109.99 and get the gold steelbook edition. 

I am. :devil: That was always my intention anyways. I just think $800 is a little much when you add up every other edition and not come close to that one edition's price lol.

The $800 I think only has an added steelbook, bigger and different statue, and lithographs? Is that really worth the over $600 price difference from the other 2 with statues? Or even the difference than if you bought both the other statue editions? 

Idk if I've seen other editions priced like that or if I have none come to mind right away. 

2 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I am. :devil: That was always my intention anyways. I just think $800 is a little much when you add up every other edition and not come close to that one edition's price lol.

The $800 I think only has an added steelbook, bigger and different statue, and lithographs? Is that really worth the over $600 price difference from the other 2 with statues? Or even the difference than if you bought both the other statue editions? 

Idk if I've seen other editions priced like that or if I have none come to mind right away. 

Kingdoms of Amalur had a $700 CE and Saints Row IV had some really expensive editions.