45 seconds to complete Wipeout 2048?!

Gommes_

I know that this whole flagging mechanic does not apply for the Vita and PS4 games but come on - 45 Seconds for the platinum and the dlc trophies of Wipeout 2048?!

This is getting out of hand. Is flagging of other systems, besides the PS3, even considered?

On a side note, these two morons, with the exact same completion time, pushed me out of the top 50 fastest achievers. ? 

I did try to suggest it, but it looks like the mods were ignoring it. 

In the initial post I was proving that PS4 & Vita trophies can be hacked, someone should definitely be flagged for doing WipEout 2048 in 45 seconds, even if they did it with their own save because it's giving them a cheap way to get a fastest time. I really don't see what would be so hard about reporting trophies for PS4 & Vita at this point, the longer you wait, the more of a backlog there will be of people who hacked trophies before it was public knowledge. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ms Serzilla said:

I did try to suggest it, but it looks like the mods were ignoring it. 

I would love to be able to flag Vita games as there are quite a few profiles that have Vita games with trophies that are clearly illegitimate, but it's not up to me as Sly is the only one that can implement that. I'm not entirely convinced yet that PS4 trophies can be hacked and synced though, but it looks like Vita ones definitely can.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Yes this looks to me as definitive as possible for evidence that vita lists can be hacked.

They can be hacked for alittle over a year now

53 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

^ Exactly. This needs to be done. Btw these two people probably never did it with their saves either. It's their hardest game within pretty "easy" ones. I assume

that none of them actually drove one round of Wipeout. 

They use Vita Trophy folders you don't even have to own or play the game. Educate yourself bro.

Edited by Stevieboy
Unnecessary comment