Cosmic Doop

XxManyGxX

Yes enter op. If not there teleport out and go to a new op. If it's there it'll be there right at beginning of the op you'll see a boss marker for it. I just went through op list until it showed up. If it doesn't show up by time you run through op list make difficulty higher or lower depending where you started. And run through op list again. 

Change to different op each time you 

If anyone is still looking for him I found him in the inside/outside Purifier camp. He's huge and hard to miss as well as he'll have the boss indicator showing where he is. I was doing all the treasure rooms and when I came out he was sitting right where he wasn't minutes before I went inside. It would make me guess he's possibly on a spawn timer?

Thanks for the advice. I'm in the middle of leveling up Iron Man for the 3rd time (just got the 2nd prestige trophy) but I am needing to power level him on Normal so I can go to other story chapters and finish other stuff (like Treasures and Legendary Quests). I was going to rep Church of Purification, but I think I'll do it on AIM Facility now and see how it goes, I'll just run it through to level up and hopefully he'll drop along the way.

17 hours ago, RUNNERBLADE said:

Yes enter op. If not there teleport out and go to a new op. If it's there it'll be there right at beginning of the op you'll see a boss marker for it. I just went through op list until it showed up. If it doesn't show up by time you run through op list make difficulty higher or lower depending where you started. And run through op list again. 

Change to different op each time you 

How do you teleport out without completing it?

26 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

How do you teleport out without completing it?

From what I've seen you can't teleport out after starting an Operation, even if you quit the game and start again you'll still be in the Op instead of the headquarters. It seems you have to complete it and then try again.

10 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Yeah, you can't quit you have to beat the boss

I think the earlier method that involves teleporting in and out will only work if you enter the regular story based missions.

Also, I've been trying to farm the Cosmic Doop on the Aim Weapons Facility operation. I've done it over 20 times and haven't had any luck. 

Edited by BattleFeverC