Is this platinum unobtainable?

MennoWoods2

I have just seen a guide for Fifa 14 that says it is unobtainable, but I see that many people are still getting the trophy.

So i was asking myself is this platinum unachievable? Or is it only unachievable for the PS3 version and not for this one.

Edited by alanhoutman2

It states in the guide to try it regardless. I was linked to the forums yesterday and it's saying everywhere that no one is able to play pro clubs with each other and if you look at recent achievers for them two trophies. Only one person has completed it in the past couple of months.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/FIFA-14-Unable-to-find-Friends-in-Pro-Clubs-Co-Op-and-Drop-In/m-p/6075236#M174072

That is the link I was shown by @ee28max

I kind of wish there was a tag for Semi-unattainable so I could of posted that.

On answering the question though, It seems to be hit and miss. I just made it Unattainable due to many people having issues. Once EA clear it up, I'll change it accordingly. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, alanhoutman2 said:

I have just seen a guide for Fifa 14 that says it is unobtainable, but I see that many people are still getting the trophy.

So i was asking myself is this platinum unachievable?

Apparently the Pro Clubs and Co-op Seasons trophies are unobtainable in the NA/EU region. No need to worry though, because it's just a server issue and EA is working on fixing it. It's being discussed here >> http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/FIFA-14-Unable-to-find-Friends-in-Pro-Clubs-Co-Op-and-Drop-In/m-p/6075236#M174072

5 minutes ago, alanhoutman2 said:

Nice that it is getting a fix after 2 years of waiting, but is it unachievable for PS3 as well?

Yeah, it is. But not for long anymore, because EA is also looking into that issue and will update the Match Day Challenges (:silver: Challenging) and Be A Pro challenges (:bronze: On My Own). It is also being discussed here >> http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Fifa-14-on-my-own-and-match-day-challenges/m-p/4454685#M168279 If you want you can also jump in and click "Me Too" on the Original Post. 

6 minutes ago, Meacham said:

Better off asking @ee28max (Sorry for the tagging) they play that version.

No worries, mate. ;)   

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Yeah, it is. But not for long anymore, because EA is also looking into that issue and will update the Match Day Challenges (:silver: Challenging) and Be A Pro challenges (:bronze: On My Own). It is also being discussed here >> http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Fifa-14-on-my-own-and-match-day-challenges/m-p/4454685#M168279 If you want you can also jump in and click "Me Too" on the Original Post. 

No worries, mate. ;)   

Okay thanks for helping out. Really appreciate it.?

• Like 1

They might fix PS4 connectivity issues, but there is no way they add new challenges on PS3.

It's EA what we are talking about. And it's not the first time they say they are looking into it and actually they do nothing.

I have been dealing with EA support for years in different games and few things have been really fixed

Edited by charlijaen

17 hours ago, charlijaen said:

They might fix PS4 connectivity issues, but there is no way they add new challenges on PS3.

It's EA what we are talking about. And it's not the first time they say they are looking into it and actually they do nothing.

I have been dealing with EA support for years in different games and few things have been really fixed

Yes indeed. I'm not counting on EA.