Trophy thoughts?

Thrintus

The game has a bit of a learning curve, it's a space flight sim so it's not like No Man's Sky where you can just jump in and get it right away. Something as simple as landing at a space station takes a bit of practice before you're doing it without really thinking. The trophies are going to take awhile but it's nothing too technically demanding once you understand the flight mechanics.

Also, Sagittarius A is the center of the galaxy.

Edited by damon8r351

Also, this is going to be one of those games where you get 100%, hear nothing for several months, then out of nowhere BOOM more achievements/trophies. We're actually getting in on version 2.3 of the game (the Xbox achievements list is insane and they got in on the game alot sooner than us) and there's already a version 2.4 expansion coming in 3rd quarter 2017 that does a bunch of things like add the Thargoids into the game. So maybe hold onto the game if people care about their 100%.

Edited by damon8r351

I'll echo damon about the learning curve. This isn't really a pick-up-and-play game, you'll have to practice with your ship until you get a feel for how things work in the game.

I'll probably wait until it's on sale, all of my friends who have this game on either PC or Xbox One call it "Space Trucker: The Game" and they're not really off the mark from what I've played lol

7 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Was the Horizons DLC not supposed to be available until winter? I heard they will realease full game on disc with DLC and all patches around december.

Is that true?

Horizons is a season of DLC with multiple parts (The Commanders, The Guardians, The Engineers, and Planetary Landings), and as far as I know, the disc we're getting next week contains everything that is currently released, which is everything I listed. I haven't heard anything about a new disc that includes The Return (which formally adds the Thargoids into the game) update being released later in the year, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

PVP trophies.... great.

Which if its the same as Xbox can be done in open space with friends! (at least the CQC ones)

Also I saw on the stream they did a few days ago that 

A True Champ
Win 250 CQC Matches   

Was actually 25 matches

Edited by LoneliestPanda