tower of babble glitched?

Ok this EE is really pissing me off.  I did every step of it on the Maxis side perfectly but after doing the final step with the two turbines under lights it still said we needed more power even though I did all the other steps right.  Next attempt we switched the order and did the light post step first as the guides/wiki says you can do and then killed the avagadro under the pylon with the turbines active and still not enough power?? Absolutely despise this random bullsh^t filled easter egg since it is keeping me from the plat even though I've now done it correctly twice

39 minutes ago, NCSFan001 said:

Ok this EE is really pissing me off.  I did every step of it on the Maxis side perfectly but after doing the final step with the two turbines under lights it still said we needed more power even though I did all the other steps right.  Next attempt we switched the order and did the light post step first as the guides/wiki says you can do and then killed the avagadro under the pylon with the turbines active and still not enough power?? Absolutely despise this random bullsh^t filled easter egg since it is keeping me from the plat even though I've now done it correctly twice

Have you tried Richtofen side?

50 minutes ago, NCSFan001 said:

11 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Have you tried Richtofen side?

Yeah, the Richtofen side is way less stressful.

Also, you can do it with as little as two people. B)

26 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

If I remember correctly, you can only follow one route until you finish it

He would just have to restart the map. There's really nothing preventing him from switching side, unless he's going for the special stuff in Buried, which would require 4 people anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2017 at 4:23 AM, NCSFan001 said:

happened to me... i know the reason why it happened tho... my friend killed Avogadro (The electric zombie) with his galva knuckles but at the end as you said it didn't do anything... just make sure its an EMP grenade and put 2 turbines below the Tower when hes dead...