SP still free for PS+

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Obviously different regions will need their version, all I can share is the Australian link on the store, but if anyone out there from a different PSN region is reading this and they downloaded it back in the day, please throw the link to your store's version up here for all it may benefit. I'll also hit up Starhawk and a couple of other things that were PS+ IGC exclusive when I stumble into it in my download list. Enjoy.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/uncharted-3-drake's-deception-single-player/cid=EP9000-BCES01176_00-UNCHARTED3SPPLUS

AU link works fine and directs me to the UK store so it should in theory work for any country within the EU region.

wouldn't mind getting that link for starhawk, missed out on it the 1st time ;) 

11 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

AU link works fine and directs me to the UK store so it should in theory work for any country within the EU region.

wouldn't mind getting that link for starhawk, missed out on it the 1st time ;) 

Awesome, good to know.

Just dug through my list for it because I apparently went past it last night. Unfortunately, they actually sell the campaign mode, for 29.95, so the link I've got is just to that. I remember back when these 2 dropped, Sony was gonna try splitting up the MP and SP of more games and sell them separately, guess U3's SP just never left Plus. Sorry, buddy. Edit: Actually clicked on the full game and it's 17.95 normally, so I'm guessing they just forgot about these split up versions since one's still free and the other's nearly double the cost of the full game.

11 hours ago, T87 said:

It's also free in the Italian store, but i bought the GOTY years ago anyway.

Can you throw me a direct link to chuck in the OP? Cheers!

11 hours ago, Katt said:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP9000-BCUS98233_00-UNCHARTED3SPGAME

I got it for free without PS Plus thanks to the store glitch some years ago.

Awesome, added to OP, thanks!

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

34 minutes ago, dna0008 said:

is there anyway to get the coop trophy with the free version? without buying DLCs?

Nope. I remember that being my last trophy before the plat way back when. I waited and waited for my friend with his disc copy to come over but plans kept falling through and I got annoyed so I just bought a disc copy, popped the trophy, and returned it later that day.

Sorry buddy, but yeah, kinda lame how you can't quite plat the game with this version because of that stupid trophy.