"Multiplayer Elite" easy to grind now

2 minutes ago, Nuttro93 said:

If you're going for all Multiplayer trophies including Vietnam, you can't not get rank 22. I suggest anyone going for the 100% to not even worry about leveling.

Agreed, but for the standard platinum, rank 22 might just be the part that takes the longest. Unlocking 50 awards or everything for a whole class happens around rank 12 which is (I think) under halfway to 22. The only thing that might take longer is the demolition kills but you'd have to be at least a bit insane to still try for those legit.

On 8/3/2017 at 1:08 PM, Empovyle said:

Like the title says, getting rank 22 is super easy now and can take a lot less time than going for it normally. What I mean by this is you can boost yourself since the game is in its "quiet" years. All you need to do is play Squad Rush on hardcore. No one seems to still play Squad Rush nowadays (especially hardcore) aside from maybe one group of diehard fans once a day so no one will join you. This means that you can just plant both bombs and win the match. After winning once you have to quit and restart the search because you can't win as a defender if no one joins. The first time you start a match you will always be on the attacker side so you're always guaranteed a chance to get a very solid 1,200 points every 2 minutes. What's even better is that 600 of that XP goes to a class so its also great for grinding out your unlocks. If on the off chance someone does join you, you can just leave and search for a different map. I love to do this on Port Valdez and Cold War because both bombs are easier to get to than some of the other maps.

I'm not very good at Battlefield multiplayer so this is very helpful and saves a ton of time in the long run. A normal match of both Conquest and Squad Deathmatch usually nets me under 1,000 points. So basically, I don't think it can get any faster than this without boosting with someone else. I don't know if Battlefield servers have ever gone down or anything like that but if Bad Company 2's ever go down, now is a great time to get the last XP for the platinum.

I haven't seen anyone post about this method yet so I figured I would share with you all.

or just git gud...

but there's an even faster way for ranking up... once you unlock the Magnum Rounds, use it with the any LMG... (i personally preffered the Type 88 LMG) and with your defibs and med kits all over on rush you'll be getting like 3000 per a 15 min rush game... i got 8000XP in a 25 min rush match and i was really revivingand healing everybody and playing the objective...

also sticking with one weapon is essential...as Gold stars give you 5000XP... once you get to 10 Gold stars with a weapon if you play a bit more with it you can earn the platinum star which gives you 10000XP...

honestly what i did is was to focus on getting the bounties...

Boosting on your own is hella boring unless you dont like Battlefield at all...

but if you enjoy FPS games this one is going to be on of your favourites...

Edited by SniperEliteDido

5 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

or just git gud...

but there's an even faster way for ranking up... once you unlock the Magnum Rounds, use it with the any LMG... (i personally preffered the Type 88 LMG) and with your defibs and med kits all over on rush you'll be getting like 3000 per a 15 min rush game... i got 8000XP in a 25 min rush match and i was really revivingand healing everybody and playing the objective...

also sticking with one weapon is essential...as Gold stars give you 5000XP... once you get to 10 Gold stars with a weapon if you play a bit more with it you can earn the platinum star which gives you 10000XP...

honestly what i did is was to focus on getting the bounties...

Boosting on your own is hella boring unless you dont like Battlefield at all...

but if you enjoy FPS games this one is going to be on of your favourites...

I'm just posting a method for people like me who don't care much for multiplayer grinds. I love the campaign for this game and the multiplayer was fun too, but I couldn't bring myself to play it all the way up to rank 22, especially when I'm not that good at Battlefield games. Most of the online nowadays is filled to the brim with rank 50s and sometimes matches feel like a slippery uphill battle. And yeah, the awards were an awesome help, you're right about that. Getting a random 5,000 XP out of nowhere felt amazing.

7 hours ago, Empovyle said:

I'm just posting a method for people like me who don't care much for multiplayer grinds. I love the campaign for this game and the multiplayer was fun too, but I couldn't bring myself to play it all the way up to rank 22, especially when I'm not that good at Battlefield games. Most of the online nowadays is filled to the brim with rank 50s and sometimes matches feel like a slippery uphill battle. And yeah, the awards were an awesome help, you're right about that. Getting a random 5,000 XP out of nowhere felt amazing.

i see...  and yeah i couldn't agree more... its filled with level 50s all over mostly and getting to level 22 was abit long... i got to rank 22 when i put 35H into this game maybe 45 i don't remember honestly. but i wouldn't have done it legit if the MP was boring and everything... overall my best tips is being a medic 24/7 with your defibs and medkits is so essential for you and your team and also focus on the gold stars and the bounties as they're by far the most things that could level up you up in no time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just used this method of boosting to level 22 and I have some additional tips.  Use the Select button on the 2 targets to give you extra squad points, and if you use the Assault or Recon classes you can use the C4 to destroy the targets rather than arming the bombs.  If you have the extra explosives & improved explosives perks use these as well.

I used 6 C4 charges three times on each target, then one additional C4 charge to destroy it; 19 charges in total.  By doing this on both targets you can get a decent 2320 points per round - around 5 minutes in total.  By arming the bombs instead you get 1200 points, so it is worth it.  You also get more points towards your chosen class this way, allowing you to unlock the weapons much quicker.

If you use the Engineer class you can use the RPG & rocket launchers too for extra points before finishing the target by arming the bombs, or you can kill yourself to re-arm (you only lose 10 points for suicide).  If you use the Assault class you can re-arm yourself of course.

The hardcore maps were totally empty when I played, so this is a good way to level up without having to play 'normally' for fewer points.  Most of the Conquest maps were empty when I tried, and only a handful of (mostly level 50) players were on the active ones, so it would take much longer to grind the levels this way.

Full credit for this method goes to the OP Empovyle - thank you  ☺️

• Like 2

• 1 month later...