Server Down?

GigiFG

4 hours ago, lronHulk said:

I'm sure they will fix it, but for now, you need a friend and try a couple events to see if you see them in one of them.

Yeah he did one i haven't reache dfor now i reach it tomorrow and see if i'm lucky, still it's ridicolous that they haven't fixed this in 11 days, what's the point of the servers finally working if they don't make work what they exist for?

this trophy is still buggy. I got this right now. the solution to get this is that don't check the leader board until you finished the challenge that you didn't set a record before. after you finish the challenge do not press retry, head to the challenge without opening the map and when you start again you can see other players that played this challenge and you will get the trophy

Today it worked for me too!

The Leaderboards are not perfect i just see 3 friends and 2 people i don't even have in my Friendlist but oh well it was enough, beated a Challenge and done!

And even the Feat work, a friend sent one to me, i got it, accepted and beated and the trophy is mine!

Glad it's finally working so done with this 3 Trophies i can enjoy the Game and it's world now :D 

20 hours ago, kmosesltd said:

I hasn't worked for me yet. However, every challenge I go to has nobody listed on the leaderboard... so I don't know if it's working or not. 

It should show you your friends (Or Random people too for me) once you reach the Challenge and Check the leaderboard there, at least so it was for me.

On the Menu if i checked before doing the challenge was empty (Or had a Random guy for whatever reason i don't know) 

11 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

It should show you your friends (Or Random people too for me) once you reach the Challenge and Check the leaderboard there, at least so it was for me.

On the Menu if i checked before doing the challenge was empty (Or had a Random guy for whatever reason i don't know) 

I found one challenge, it was a wingsuit challenge lol... I find those challenges to be the most difficult in my opinion lol. Either that or I suck lol. 

14 hours ago, kmosesltd said:

I found one challenge, it was a wingsuit challenge lol... I find those challenges to be the most difficult in my opinion lol. Either that or I suck lol. 

Yeah it was the same for me :P Had to do it 5-6 Time to make it Just Perfect to beath the 2 Friend's Highschores i had on the leaderboard xD 

I'm getting really frustrated as well. I've tried things people mentioned here to get it working, I've restarted game dozens of time, still nothing. Funny thing is 2 of my friends who plays JC now have no problem with it whatsoever. I started JC on saturday and saw some folks on leaderboard but I didn't have time to play, I thought it's finally sorted out so I'll get the trophy later. Yea, right... 

15 hours ago, xMissFantasy said:

It's really annoying that the leaderboard never wants to work. 1f620.png

15 hours ago, maniek515 said:

I'm getting really frustrated as well. I've tried things people mentioned here to get it working, I've restarted game dozens of time, still nothing. Funny thing is 2 of my friends who plays JC now have no problem with it whatsoever. I started JC on saturday and saw some folks on leaderboard but I didn't have time to play, I thought it's finally sorted out so I'll get the trophy later. Yea, right... 

It's totally random.

Try Randomly at some hours and days and see if they work somehow.

For Example today i just had 1 Friend in the general leaderboard and saw nobody on the Challenges leaderboards. Unfortunately are still broken and work randomly just keep trying it took me to be lucky a morning last week to make those, for the Challenge to beat from a friend if possible ask somebody to send it to you while you're playing, i got it that way otherwise it wasn't there. 

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

It's totally random.

Try Randomly at some hours and days and see if they work somehow.

For Example today i just had 1 Friend in the general leaderboard and saw nobody on the Challenges leaderboards. Unfortunately are still broken and work randomly just keep trying it took me to be lucky a morning last week to make those, for the Challenge to beat from a friend if possible ask somebody to send it to you while you're playing, i got it that way otherwise it wasn't there. 

In that case I must be most unlucky bastard out there. Me and my pals were playing at the same time yesterday, I ask if they see anybody on leaderboards, they say they have it full of random names while at the very same moment I have nothing. I say screw it, deleted the game, reinstalled it. Oh what a waste of time was that. I also logged onto 2 different accounts, leaderboard worked like a charm. Just not on the one I care about. 

Edited by maniek515

12 hours ago, maniek515 said:

In that case I must be most unlucky bastard out there. Me and my pals were playing at the same time yesterday, I ask if they see anybody on leaderboards, they say they have it full of random names while at the very same moment I have nothing. I say screw it, deleted the game, reinstalled it. Oh what a waste of time was that. I also logged onto 2 different accounts, leaderboard worked like a charm. Just not on the one I care about. 

As you see it's really freakin random and if you ask them on Twitter they don't reply just another example fo how shitty is Square enix towards his costumers....

I would just suggest to see once per day and if that day is good just make it right away and be done with them, that's the only option unfortunately....

14 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

As you see it's really freakin random and if you ask them on Twitter they don't reply just another example fo how shitty is Square enix towards his costumers....

I would just suggest to see once per day and if that day is good just make it right away and be done with them, that's the only option unfortunately....

I asked my friend to call me out and got that trophy out of the way w/o issues. I'm going towards 100% and I play almost everyday so like you said, as soon as I log and see anyone on leaderboard, I will nail it right away. 

5 hours ago, maniek515 said:

I asked my friend to call me out and got that trophy out of the way w/o issues. I'm going towards 100% and I play almost everyday so like you said, as soon as I log and see anyone on leaderboard, I will nail it right away. 

Cool at least you're done with that!

And Good luck, for example i plaied 3 hours ago And checked, i was the only only one on the leaderboards this time, it's really just luck that they work! 

On 8/4/2017 at 10:28 AM, BeautifulTorment said:

I was warned not to start JC3 when it comes onto the plus lineup for this exact reason. I hear it is unplattable in its current state.

Its not unplattable, Ive gotten all the online trophies and I have a post on how to get the Bragging Rights trophy through a leaderboard glitch I found.