Legendary Caretaker not popping?

8 minutes ago, Senor_T_Dub said:

I haven't heard of the trophy being glitchy. Are you sure that they are all unique mirages? Duplicates don't count toward the trophy.

What counts as a "duplicate"?  I thought they were all unique but maybe they're not.  Right now I'm going through the * ones since I KNOW they're unique

I have plated the game a while ago on ps4, I think even the duplicate ones count toward this trophy, isn't the "duplicate ones" is where you could have two mirages of the same type like for an example: the princess goblin that you can have by rising a Red Cap or Red Captain, and the real princess goblin with the white star next to her name?

believe it or not, the real ( the one with a star next to their names ) and fakes ( duplicate mirages ) are considered different from each other, also you don't have to reach a gold star for the trophy to count as you have mastered each mirage board, as silver star is actually enough, the last one I have mastered for this trophy to unlock is the white Dimivampire, I have unlocked all of his board and got a silver star and the trophy popped up.

either way you have to master nearly all of the mirages boards in the game ( the DLC ones don't count ) to get the trophy Mirage Master, as some of mirages only can be get by mastering the board of each one's and unlock the adult version of them, though the stupid Maduin is a different story as you have to win the really bad mini game Sand Stalker with less than 20 move and none of your unit is dead in the girl's tea room.

You'll have a few duplicates somewhere. Run through all the transfigurations and dump any duplicates. It's easier to keep track of how many mirage boards you've mastered if you have the absolute bare minimum in your prism case. Go through the case turning any silver stars into gold as they count as 2 and you'll have it done in no time