Hardcore Gamer

ShadowStar83x

20 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

So it can't Be done through Mission Replay?

Nope, not at the moment.

And frankly I'm not sure it will ever be fixed. Volition never fixed "Where's my Cape" in SR4 (I think that's the name) plus they just copied the same game (with the glitch) to PS4. They had plenty of time to fix it but they didn't.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Nope, not at the moment.

And frankly I'm not sure it will ever be fixed. Volition never fixed "Where's my Cape" in SR4 (I think that's the name) plus they just copied the same game (with the glitch) to PS4. They had plenty of time to fix it but they didn't.

Oh didn't know SRIV had that glitch, I got the Plat in both Versions of that game too. Although they seem to have added something to help find shards in the most recent update for AoM.

3 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Oh didn't know SRIV had that glitch, I got the Plat in both Versions of that game too. Although they seem to have added something to help find shards in the most recent update for AoM.

They did? Hmm, didn't know about that. Thanks.

And yeah in SRIV if you upgraded your abilities too early in the game the trophy wouldn't pop.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2017 at 6:32 PM, DizzyDavidson said:

They did? Hmm, didn't know about that. Thanks.

And yeah in SRIV if you upgraded your abilities too early in the game the trophy wouldn't pop.

It's still shit though. You have to open your map, that's the only way to see it. And they have to be around you, and you still miss them if they're too high up or too far down. This would be better if there were a minimap, but there's not. Or at least a fast way to open the map but there isn't.

It's better than nothing, but it's still horrible.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

It's still shit though. You have to open your map, that's the only way to see it. And they have to be around you, and you still miss them if they're too high up or too far down. This would be better if there were a minimap, but there's not. Or at least a fast way to open the map but there isn't.

It's better than nothing, but it's still horrible.

Ok then, video guide it is. :lol:

I'll get to it one of these days.

Prolly do Hardcore Gamer from scratch too.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Post game worked for me

I thought I had em all on initial playthrough

Went back through, JUST the main missions, none of the 'featuring muppet'

Got mine on 'Corporate Warfare'

I did remember dying and it must've dumbed me down

Edited by JadeShark
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...

Like the others says you CAN get the trophy replaying missions now and the only missions needed to get the trophy are Operation: Heaven Sent (3 missions), Operation: Star power (3), Operation: Machine Man (3), operation Red Queen (3), Operation: Madhouse (3), Operation: Damocles (4).

I finished the game doing all main operations in diff 8 except the 3 missions for Operation: Heaven Sent, in post game replayed those 3 missions and got the trophy alongside the trophy for replay 3 missions. 

?

• Like 2