"Here we go" trophy

bestyet007

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just tried this again and no trophy, tried different accounts and no trophy. From what I've found this trophy is only obtainable every 2nd weekend due to the game been broken and not saving stats, you can see this as the spinning wheel never stops. So from what I've found if this is every 2 weeks then this trophy is now unobtainable with the servers shutting down next week. 

On 12/02/2023 at 8:08 PM, Conker said:

I myself tried, went from 9-8 and nothing, honestly strange how 1 person got it with no issues 

Last achiever is a hacker. This trophy wasn't achievable on the last couple days. You can't pop this trophy when the seasons stats are not showing up on main menu (you'll see a spinning loading icon not vanishing when this trophy is broken)

5 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Last achiever is a hacker. This trophy wasn't achievable on the last couple days. You can't pop this trophy when the seasons stats are not showing up on main menu (you'll see a spinning loading icon not vanishing when this trophy is broken)

Yea thought so, did 18 and 19 on PS3 too fast as well, they have hidden 18 now. Others doing it as well at same time, probably another one of their accounts. 

• Like 1

On 13/2/2023 at 10:07 PM, EdinhoN said:

Yes he is a hacker