The Love For Dynasty Warriors

syumisan

52 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

oh yess hehe i saw that clip on youtube a million times hehe :D 

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

This is the one scene I always think of when I play Dynasty Warriors. 

Lmao I love that scene. First time you see Lu Bu. I was like....who is this roach lmao

2 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

Speaking of Zhang he, giving him a staff on dw6 was so random lmao I was like

"where's da bad ass claws doe?"

ME TOOO BRO I WAS LIKE WHAT? But since I played the DW6 Special. I got Zhang He with his claws lmao

1 hour ago, The__High_Ground said:

Wow i was browsing forums and this forum is on the side in "Popular now" haha

REALLY? YES DW AND KOEI FINALLY GETTING LOVE LOL

10 minutes ago, syumisan said:

Lmao I love that scene. First time you see Lu Bu. I was like....who is this roach lmao

I remember my brother and I disregarding the game's warning to flee from him. We went over and he smacked us into next week. 

dw8e-xu-shu.jpg

This is my DW husbando.

Anyone remember Mystic Heroes for the gamecube?

Edited by Lucky

4 minutes ago, Lucky said:

I remember my brother and I disregarding the game's warning to flee from him. We went over and he smacked us into next week. 

Same shit with me man lmao xD. I also didn't follow in DW4 when they introduced the dueling system(HOW I SO MISS IT) Still didn't learn my lesson lol

dw8e-xu-shu.jpg

This is my DW husbando.

He is the man man lol. I still love my Ma Chao though :P

Anyone remember Mystic Heroes for the gamecube?

I never heard of it or played until I saw a video about not many games people know about and that was one of them. I was intrigued by that game because it looked fun :)

Just now, syumisan said:

Same shit with me man lmao xD. I also didn't follow in DW4 when they introduced the dueling system(HOW I SO MISS IT) Still didn't learn my lesson lol

He is the man man lol. I still love my Ma Chao though :P

I never heard of it or played until I saw a video about not many games people know about and that was one of them. I was intrigued by that game because it looked fun :)

It was a great game. I had a lot of fun with it.

Always nice to see some "Warriors" love. Personally, Kessen II was my introduction to the whole concept of games in the era. Then I branched out in to the main games and "Dynasty Tactics 2" and couldn't get enough. It'd make my day if these games were put on the PS4, though I don't have high hopes it'll happen. :(

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lucky said:

It was a great game. I had a lot of fun with it.

I wish I played it when I was younger lol. I even had a gamecube too lmao. It's funny because. I wanted a 3DS for Dynasty Warriors Vs.. but never came to stateside. I bought a PSVita solely for DW Next then added other games XD. Yup my love for it made me get other consoles xD

1 minute ago, Brawler said:

Always nice to see some "Warriors" love. Personally, Kessen II was my introduction to the whole concept of games in the era. Then I branched out in to the main games and "Dynasty Tactics 2" and couldn't get enough. It'd make my day if these games were put on the PS4, though I don't have high hopes it'll happen. :(

THAT IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY. Coming up a way with the PR of Koei America to have Japan realize that the Warriors series has just much love as anything else. Hmmmm does anyone have any ideas?

Btw, being active on this site and AT THE SAME TIME PLAYING DW GODSEEKERS LOL

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brawler said:

I commented the series in the thread asking what ps2 games you'd like to see on the ps4. :D 

I don't imagine it would be tough to put the previous games into the PS2 section on the PSN Store. Games that featured the bodyguard system and the duel system would have their own specific trophies I'm betting.

23 minutes ago, syumisan said:

omg that reminds me!!!! I MISS THE DUELING SO MUCH!!! dueling lu bu was a death warrant tho

Edited by The__High_Ground
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I commented the series in the thread asking what ps2 games you'd like to see on the ps4. :D 

I don't imagine it would be tough to put the previous games into the PS2 section on the PSN Store. Games that featured the bodyguard system and the duel system would have their own specific trophies I'm betting.

I asked the PR of KOA and he said that he tried asking the Japanese HQ to put them in the request and he hasn't gotten a response at all. That is sad though :(

2 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

omg that reminds me!!!! I MISS THE DUELING SO MUCH!!! dueling lu bu was a death warrant tho

Lmao word. Xiahou Dun was pain in the ass at times xDD

2 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

OMG PLEASE TELL ME YOU REMEMBER THE BOW GLITCH IN DUELS!!!?
i used it to get around lu bu ahah

Oh yes xD I used to spam that lol. I did that for pour fun as well xDD I miss the duel system.....Those were the days huh? xD

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Sucks, but I guess it's to be expected. 

Me and him are trying to go around it to try to see if we can change the opinion...but supposedly they do not accept petitions that were spread across Social Channels...So I was like how we going to get 30K signatures without doing so....?

Just now, syumisan said:

Oh yes xD I used to spam that lol. I did that for pour fun as well xDD I miss the duel system.....Those were the days huh? xD

Yes hehe I wonder why they took that out! And about 

6 minutes ago, syumisan said:

I asked the PR of KOA and he said that he tried asking the Japanese HQ to put them in the request and he hasn't gotten a response at all. That is sad though :(

I dont see why they wouldnt do it, i mean all that could happen is they could make money lol also
do the games have trophies on the jp trophies on ps4? just wondering

2 minutes ago, syumisan said:

Me and him are trying to go around it to try to see if we can change the opinion...but supposedly they do not accept petitions that were spread across Social Channels...So I was like how we going to get 30K signatures without doing so....?

No idea. Even with Red Hare it would take you years to seek out 30K fans of the series for their signature lol.

6 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

Yes hehe I wonder why they took that out! And about 

I dont see why they wouldnt do it, i mean all that could happen is they could make money lol also
do the games have trophies on the jp trophies on ps4? just wondering

You know, I never checked that xD. It only says PS2 classic so I am guessing not really?. It really is a shame though T.T Here is Shin Sangoku Musou 2(Dynasty Warriors 3) in the japanese store.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/ゲーム/真・三國無双2/cid=JP0106-NPJD00031_00-0000000000000000

5 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

No idea. Even with Red Hare it would take you years to seek out 30K fans of the series for their signature lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA That is so funny loool. That is where we are stuck at.....

Edited by syumisan

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Think I'll take Shadow Runner. That way while I'm trekking across america dumbasses wouldn't be able to knock me off. :devil: 

HAHAHAHA OMFG!!! im dying now xD 
makes me think on dw, peasants trying to knock me off and im like
"fuck you peasants"

• Like 1

Just now, The__High_Ground said:

HAHAHAHA OMFG!!! im dying now xD 
makes me think on dw, peasants trying to knock me off and im like
"fuck you peasants"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am dying here x''''DDDD

2 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Think I'll take Shadow Runner. That way while I'm trekking across america dumbasses wouldn't be able to knock me off. :devil: 

LMAOOOOOOOOO

3 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

dang lol well, thats pretty cool being friends with someone who works at koei in murica

Lmao it isn't like that but you can say. This person has jokes man xD. I began talking to him through twitter like 2 years ago when he took control of the Koei of America twitter account. lol 

• Like 1