The Love For Dynasty Warriors

syumisan

Ohhh I got a good question, in the spirit of...Spirit Of Sanada, what game would you like to see made like that? Personally
Id like to see Guan Yu or The sun family because
Guan Yu lived through alot and has a big family, alot of sons...
And the Sun family would be the same way :D 

Just now, The__High_Ground said:

lmao, Im just imaging 4 Lu Bu's in bed with a rogue Cao Cao asking for Lucky to come to bed LMFAO

Xu shu is my true husbando! DW 6 Cao Pi was before.

(The thought of Cao Cao trying to entice anyone into bed is nightmare fuel lmao)

42 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

Ohhh I got a good question, in the spirit of...Spirit Of Sanada, what game would you like to see made like that?
 the Sun family would be the same way :D 

YES I WANT THAT FOR THE SUN FAMILY. OMG MY LOVES. I WANT TO SEE SUN JIAN, SUN CE, SUN QUAN, SUN SHANGXIANG. YES YES YES I WOULD BUY THAT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, syumisan said:

YES I WANT THAT FOR THE SUN FAMILY. OMG MY LOVES. I WANT TO SEE SUN JIAN, SUN CE, SUN QUAN, SUN SHANGXIANG. YES YES YES I WOULD BUY THAT

yeah!! I thought it would be a great idea, plus it would give the sun family alot of love if a whole game was based around them C: 
I personally think thats a really good idea :D

1 minute ago, The__High_Ground said:

yeah!! I thought it would be a great idea, plus it would give the sun family alot of love if a whole game was based around them C: 
I personally think thats a really good idea :D

YES RIGHT? I was saying if Koei can make a game only about the Sanada....what else can they do? They have a whooooooole list to choose from honestly. 

1. The Sun Family

2. Xiahou Family

3. Ma Chao's Calvary

4. Zhuge Liang, Yue Ying and Pang Tong(Would be interesting)

5. Lu Bu's Army

Heck I'll even throw in the Nanman hahaha

Just now, syumisan said:

YES RIGHT? I was saying if Koei can make a game only about the Sanada....what else can they do? They have a whooooooole list to choose from honestly. 

1. The Sun Family

2. Xiahou Family

3. Ma Chao's Calvary

4. Zhuge Liang, Yue Ying and Pang Tong(Would be interesting)

5. Lu Bu's Army

Heck I'll even throw in the Nanman hahaha

lmao nanman, they need to add some more chars for nanman, like ahui nan, king duosi, king Wu Tugu, or king mulu haha

But what would be interesting about the zhuge liang family thing is it could possibly stretch out to zhuge dan

Like for example.. Zhuge Liang, Yue Ying, Pang Tong....Later passed to Jiang Wei and who knows maybe zhuge dan is the end when he rebels against the sima family 

omg another could be the sima family lol

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

How did I miss this thread? A quick check of my trophy card will tell anyone that I love the DW series. There is nothing in this world like ancient Chinese wailing guitars!

YES THE MORE THE MERRIER MUAHAHAHA WELCOME TO OUR LITTLE FAN CLUB :P

Just now, syumisan said:

YES THE MORE THE MERRIER MUAHAHAHA WELCOME TO OUR LITTLE FAN CLUB :P

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

How did I miss this thread? A quick check of my trophy card will tell anyone that I love the DW series. There is nothing in this world like ancient Chinese wailing guitars!

Yeah welcome lol even tho most of the posts here are me and syumisan talking about what ifs and stuff hehe

6 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

lmao nanman, they need to add some more chars for nanman, like ahui nan, king duosi, king Wu Tugu, or king mulu haha

Yes that is true. But wouldn't be interesting to see their life on the "amazon type?"

But what would be interesting about the zhuge liang family thing is it could possibly stretch out to zhuge dan

Like for example.. Zhuge Liang, Yue Ying, Pang Tong....Later passed to Jiang Wei and who knows maybe zhuge dan is the end when he rebels against the sima family 

LMAO WORD. IT'S THE SIMA'S AGAIN :P Just imagine a *long* conversation between Zhao and Yuanji? Lmao that would be funny

Edited by syumisan

1 minute ago, The__High_Ground said:

I think it might be cool to have a game about the Zhuge brothers in general (adding Zhuge Luo, who was with Wei). They all had major impacts on their selected kingdoms (with Liang's obviously being the greatest).

I think it might be cool to have a game about the Zhuge brothers in general (adding Zhuge Luo, who was with Wei). They all had major impacts on their selected kingdoms (with Liang's obviously being the greatest).

YES AND ZHUGE JIN WITH WU

ok I came to the conclusion a zhuge game would be the best lol because that can cover technically all the major kingdoms

Edited by The__High_Ground

HA! I've been playing DW8: Empires, and HOLY CRAP IS THIS ANNOYING.

I been playing DW Godseekers lmao

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

YES AND HOW THE FAMILY FEELS ON BEING IN ALL THREE FACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME. That would be interesting 

3 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

HA! I've been playing DW8: Empires, and HOLY CRAP IS THIS ANNOYING.

Easily the most annoying title in the entire series, and I'm counting the complete and utter failure experiment that was DW6/E. There's no decent guides, and info is so scattered that I had a dozen different bookmarks with info relating to just one trophy. I also needed 4 notepads to keep easy tabs on things lmfao. In the end though it took me almost a week to get the last remaining lifestyles because things just weren't happening for me.

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Easily the most annoying title in the entire series, and I'm counting the complete and utter failure experiment that was DW6/E. There's no decent guides, and info is so scattered that I had a dozen different bookmarks with info relating to just one trophy. I also needed 4 notepads to keep easy tabs on things lmfao. In the end though it took me almost a week to get the last remaining lifestyles because things just weren't happening for me.

Oh use google docs and a checklist lol still annoying but you gotta do something quite similar for sw4e :'(

2 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

Plus one of the many reasons wu and shu were so close (besides sun shang xiang) is zhuge jin and liang

AWESOME. Funny story, when I was playing one day against Wu, I noticed a guy named Zhuge Jin.....I was like hmmmm is he related to Zhuge Liang? At the time I thought Zhuge was the first name(Haaha I was a child) then I noticed the Biography section within the game. Wemt through it alphabeticly and found all Zhuge's and noticed they were brothers...... I WAS BEYOND BELIEF LMAO. Then a rascal named Zhuge Dan came I was like Who the f**k? Then....oh no......NOT ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER X'DD