Hacked trophies or am I missing something?

NamoPh

Going through some of the trophy lists in the 100 club I noticed a couple people who acquired 13 gems before defeating Koala Kong. The rest of their list seemed pretty legit, but this one stuck out to me because by my count it's 100% impossible, even taking Stormy Ascent into account, since many of the earlier levels require a colour gem that can't be obtained at that point.

Is there a "legit" exploit to acquire them, or perhaps I'm missing something else? If so, can someone count them out for me?

I don't know much about the game, but I'd personally research this through Google or something, if you find that there's no exploits that allow people to legitimately do what you've mentioned then you should report their trophies for the game and get them flagged. I am aware that this is a game that has been hacked by people on PS4 since some people made dispute threads for it already. 

4 hours ago, Sergen said:

I don't know much about the game, but I'd personally research this through Google or something, if you find that there's no exploits that allow people to legitimately do what you've mentioned then you should report their trophies for the game and get them flagged. I am aware that this is a game that has been hacked by people on PS4 since some people made dispute threads for it already. 

I had already done a fruitless google search just to be sure before asking. As for the latter, it was my impression that only premium members can report people in the first place.

Just now, NamoPh said:

I had already done a fruitless google search just to be sure before asking. As for the latter, it was my impression that only premium members can report people in the first place.

You can report people as a non-premium member if the game is on your trophy list, so if you unhide your list and have the game on your list then you'll be free to report anyone you see fit, but don't just send in false reports to get people flagged, that won't make you look like a competent flagger. 

On 8/22/2017 at 11:08 PM, NamoPh said:

Going through some of the trophy lists in the 100 club I noticed a couple people who acquired 13 gems before defeating Koala Kong. The rest of their list seemed pretty legit, but this one stuck out to me because by my count it's 100% impossible, even taking Stormy Ascent into account, since many of the earlier levels require a colour gem that can't be obtained at that point.

Is there a "legit" exploit to acquire them, or perhaps I'm missing something else? If so, can someone count them out for me?

You could always message them and ask them.

• Like 2