The unkillable skywalker (Hero hunt mode)

AlvarezPT

So, I'm trying to get the "in a galaxy far, far away" trophy (winning every game mode) and I'm struggling with hero hunt, where it's a hero vs like 6 people. I've been trying this for several rounds without any success and in one of them I saw a guy that felt like he was unkillable. He picked skywalker and he only jumped around the whole map (I think it's called tatooine, looks like the grand canyon or a dried sea) and no one could deal him considerable damage, everything he did was get close to someone, use the "force" to kill him and jump out of there. Thing is he kept regenerating his health somehow, thus making him unkillable.

Anyone has an idea how he got his health back or tips on how to win this game mode even with another method?

Thx in advance :)

The Hero health respawns so he was probably just grabbing that. If your "team" isn't equipped properly or full of stupid players then you likely won't be able to kill even the weakest of the Heroes/Villains. Some of the machine/burst pistols are really op and using a scattergun up close doesn't hurt. Your best bet though is getting some good specials to use on him like the orbital strike.

If you are just going for the trophy like you said you may just want to stick in a match till you are chosen first as a hero and win that way. Leia and Chewbacca are super cheap in the smaller maps with indoor areas (especially halls). You should be able to go 50-0 in that situation unless you screw up somehow.

• Like 1

My problem isn't actually getting to play the hero, I do that usually in the 2nd/3rd round, problem is I can't get to the 50 kills, but I'll try to keep playing as leia in maps with halls. 

About the health pickups that's probably my problem, but I've never seen one :/ that's why I was asking.

and thx for the dps tips too 

Edited by AlvarezPT
  • Like 1

No problem. 

The health pickups are the yellow icon and they take a little while to spawn so you may not notice in the heat of battle, especially if the hero grabs it really fast. Some Heroes/Villains (like Bossk I think) get health back on kills so they can be extra annoying to fight. Leia can spawn health with one of her moves but don't try to spawn it for later use since it does despawn after a while.

• Like 1

I used Emperor Palpatine for my win in Hero Hunt. Forget the name of the map, but it was on Endor and had the fighter ships in the middle of a base. I found a corner hallway where the enemy could only approach from two directions. This protected me from orbital strikes and allowed me to attack quickly as they came in the door / down the hallway, I could heal up quickly with my own ability. I went 50-0 and thought that was like this big unheard of thing back then, turns out it was quite common and there are videos on youtube showing how to do it as well for the Emperor and I am sure by now, all the heroes.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

I used Emperor Palpatine for my win in Hero Hunt. Forget the name of the map, but it was on Endor and had the fighter ships in the middle of a base. I found a corner hallway where the enemy could only approach from two directions. This protected me from orbital strikes and allowed me to attack quickly as they came in the door / down the hallway, I could heal up quickly with my own ability. I went 50-0 and thought that was like this big unheard of thing back then, turns out it was quite common and there are videos on youtube showing how to do it as well for the Emperor and I am sure by now, all the heroes.

i tried with the emperor a couple of times on similar circumstances and failed miserably :/ enemies allways seem to be able to hit me from far enough away so i cant hit them. The farthest i got was 39 with leia... but i'll keep that in mind too when i dont get to play as the rebels. ty

12 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Shouldn't this be in the Battlefront forum and not here?

I like this comunity better, and u dont need to come to this thread if u dont want to...

13 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

I have a picture of trophy capture of 'In a galaxy far, far away....' but not sure how to post it here.

Showing my location a little better and all the stats on screen.

Dont know either...

try sending to my psn account, AlvarezPT 

Edited by AlvarezPT

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...