Thoughts on trophy list and platinum?

TheWintendoHii

Does anybody that has played the Japanese version of this game or got the platinum have any insights on the trophy list and advice on what to look out for towards the platinum? Judging from the trophy list and high percentage of users with the platinum, is it safe to assume nothing is missable and can be completed in one playthrough?

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎26 at 11:19 PM, AlchemistWer said:

I really want to play Blue Reflection, and like you say maybe the game does not have any missable trophy and probably just need one playthrough, I mean if you look the first 50 archievers all they finish the game really quickly.

It looks like you were able to get the platinum fairly quickly yourself. Congratulations. Any tips you can provide and what to look out/do to avoid missing any trophies?

1 hour ago, TheWintendoHii said:

It looks like you were able to get the platinum fairly quickly yourself. Congratulations. Any tips you can provide and what to look out/do to avoid missing any trophies?

I also want this info. As of now I have litle clue for bond, great many chats and that monster raising 

1 hour ago, TheWintendoHii said:

1 minute ago, Muur1993 said:

I also want this info. As of now I have litle clue for bond, great many chats and that monster raising 

I would like to make a guide, but my written english is so poor... ? The problem with create all items start from chapter 5 maybe this week I finish a walkthrough with google docs

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

I would like to make a guide, but my written english is so poor... 1f605.png The problem with create all items start from chapter 5 maybe this week I finish a walkthrough with google docs

It's fine really, anything would help us all out. What about the bond stuff though and the chat stuff?

Also, I recall the game saying something about finding chat info on the floor or something and then you can press triangle to start chats? I'm confused on that as I've never done that. Is that important for the trophy for chatting?

Just now, Muur1993 said:

It's fine really, anything would help us all out. What about the bond stuff though and the chat stuff?

Also, I recall the game saying something about finding chat info on the floor or something and then you can press triangle to start chats? I'm confused on that as I've never done that. Is that important for the trophy for chatting?

I picked some no all, but I dont think you need them, if you see one pick. And about affection trophy you dont need a 100% just see some events 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Muur1993 said:

where do you find them?

Chat on the floor? Uhm ? I picked around the school but I dont have the specific zone to each chapter.

My bad, actually you need one to active a quest but late game in chapter 7

I replay the chapter again and now is sure, you dont need one chat floor. ?

Edited by AlchemistWer

No trophy is really hard to obtain. The chat trophy comes naturally. You can't really miss this.

Conversation topics can be found as shiny things on the floor, as AlchemistWer already said, but I think you don't need them.

For the bonding trophys i would recomment playing until you reach chapter 9.
Then simply do not clear the quest, where you have to report your activity, because this will advance the story.
When you leave that quest open for a while, you can hang out with your friends and invite them until you have the trophy for each character.

The "hardest" trophy is the one, where you have to craft all items, but as long as you fight the common monsters you should get enough materials to craft every item.
When you don't know where to find a specific material, just watch in the glossary

For the Darkmaster trophy just follow this video and you should come up with the right monster: 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wenzeldale said:

No trophy is really hard to obtain. The chat trophy comes naturally. You can't really miss this.

Conversation topics can be found as shiny things on the floor, as AlchemistWer already said, but I think you don't need them.

For the bonding trophys i would recomment playing until you reach chapter 9.
Then simply do not clear the quest, where you have to report your activity, because this will advance the story.
When you leave that quest open for a while, you can hang out with your friends and invite them until you have the trophy for each character.

The "hardest" trophy is the one, where you have to craft all items, but as long as you fight the common monsters you should get enough materials to craft every item.
When you don't know where to find a specific material, just watch in the glossary

For the Darkmaster trophy just follow this video and you should come up with the right monster: 

Cant seem to do this. Take it I'm gonna have to reload till I can get the same stats he starts with? cuz I'm having no luck at all

edit: after reloading 500 million times I was able to do it, many thanks. 

Edited by Muur1993

On 4.10.2017 at 3:39 AM, Muur1993 said:

Cant seem to do this. Take it I'm gonna have to reload till I can get the same stats he starts with? cuz I'm having no luck at all

edit: after reloading 500 million times I was able to do it, many thanks. 

I may be too late with this video for you, but here is an english version I found:

Maybe it helps other people to get the trophy. Read also his discription on youtube, it says 'You need to max out health, wit and charm. This can be separate or at the same time as long as they all reach max at some point (STRESS DOES NOT COUNT). Then reduce ALL stats back to 1 or 0 before the last day.'

Really easy if you know what to do.

• Like 1

Hey guys, could anyone help me.with the Mao bond trophy. I've maxed bond events with all the other girls but for some reason Mao isn't working. Think the game might have glitches on me. The mission for 'communicaring with mao' is still open even though I have her 'feeling' maxed out from inviting her out after school. No events seem to trigger from doing this. Not sure if I'm glitched or missing something obvious. Did you have to do anything different for Mao's bond compared to the others?

40 minutes ago, FourthLion said:

Hey guys, could anyone help me.with the Mao bond trophy. I've maxed bond events with all the other girls but for some reason Mao isn't working. Think the game might have glitches on me. The mission for 'communicaring with mao' is still open even though I have her 'feeling' maxed out from inviting her out after school. No events seem to trigger from doing this. Not sure if I'm glitched or missing something obvious. Did you have to do anything different for Mao's bond compared to the others?

I think I had the same problem. Talk to Yuzu and Lime, and it should start an event relating to Mao. This should allow you to complete the quest and see her bond events.

5 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I think I had the same problem. Talk to Yuzu and Lime, and it should start an event relating to Mao. This should allow you to complete the quest and see her bond events.

I just got to this part and yeah, talking to Yuzu and Lime allowed me to start Mao's quests

The 2 above posts are correct, I had to talk to Yuzu and Lime. Knew I was missing something obvious. I was avoiding talking to Yuzu and Lime as I didn't want to progress to the next chapter, but turns out there was some other scene that played out first which makes Mao friend-able.  

Edited by FourthLion

• 6 years later...