y is this thing happen to my account? u all have this problems!

Ninjaz_88

y is this thing happen to my account? u all have this problems! i already sign in to my acc in my vita! then when i use the internet in my group msg, it wants me to sign in again! when i type in my e-mail n password, it just said: "Access to Sony Entertainment Netwirk by this account has been hanned or temporarily suspende. (NP-2074-3)"! y is this happening to me?! do u all have this problem!? how to fix it? N MOST OF ALL, I DIDN'T CHEAT AT ALL!(NOT EVEN ONCE) SRLY, PLS HELP!!

this might be it here and their support page here. :)

thanks, heysunbode!! i already check my email, n the psn/sceh has sent me an email said that i will be having my acc back on 2nd march 2013!!

the reason of this suspension is because text content has violated the terms of service for the SEN, srly, i still don't really know what i violated!

last of all, hope u all didn't have this problem! (actually, i didn't even read the terms of service) i'll tell u all when i had my acc back. :huh:

can i play a game on my vita eventho i STILL don't have a acc? if i played a game, will it been saved?(i know, i can't earn a trophies without my acc) :blah:

ok thanks! u all have the reason y i been banned?

Does it really matter to us why you were banned? You should keep the reason why you were banned inside your own head, safe and sound. In a place where you can easily find it to remind yourself of whatever it was that you did to violate their terms of service and to not do it again.

Edited by Captain_Cutscene

I think he was actually asking us why he was banned ... To which we can only answer : no idea

aww man, i thought u all could give me the anwser that y i been banned!! i really wanna know y! coz, i don't wanna violate it again, it saids if i violate again...i gonna be permently banned.(i'm so scared) pls tell me.

it saids that my text content had violate the terms of service, but i did write bad words but my friends write it hundreds of times n nothing happened to him. y? is that my violation isn't bout bad words?