Fake it Make it any guide please

WlNE-

As far as I can tell, this trophy is simply bugged. I've read half a dozen different guides, each time it's different: 'You have to keep L1 pressed', 'You need to walk the ball into the goal', ...

I guess I've scored close to 200 goals when the trophy popped and there was nothing special about it. O and X to make the goalkeeper jump and then I pressed O again.

Edited by Karlsson89

I didn't have an issue with this, the first time i did it,it popped.  Guess i was lucky.  But to let you know the following

• Did this on career mode
  • faked the shot went around the keeper and once i passed him then i shot
  • Did not press any other button in between taking him on and shooting
  • Playing on professional
  • It was the first goal in the game (not sure if this has any affect)
  • Trophy popped during the celebration

Good luck

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was having quite a bit of trouble with this trophy myself, I experimented with a bunch of different methods and nothing was working. But I thought of a really easy way to set it up and once I tried it I got it first try. All I did was go into a game with 2 controllers and immediately give the 2nd controller a goal kick, then with the 1st controller stand in front of the closest player to the keeper and pass it to him to set up an easy 1v1 then without holding L2 or anything like that I just pressed O+X to do the fake shot and get around the keeper, ran a little closer to the goal and then pressed O again to shoot and score, actually made the trophy really easy.

shaneyboy619.png

• Like 1