A monthful of Plats in December

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Surprise surprise i finished Energy Cycle in less than 15 Min :D ... a look at top 50 fastest achievers shows all entries below 10 Min though 1f605.png

Definitely the easiest game and thx to a picture guide achieved with 0 efforts :D ... cool game still and comes in handy as i won't be home from this morning until 26th (but then just like 2 hours) really back on 27th Dec... so taking a little break from my favorite hobby...

I wish you all Merry Christmas and i'm happy to see my family over the next days again :)

Merry Christmas man, hope you have a fantastic day with your family. ??

Despite Christmas i'm found some time to play yesterday Twin Robots again this time on Vita and i am happy it went much better on than on PS4... bad luck i missed a bus and arrived later on my parent's place... good luck i played through Twin Robots on the way :D

Today when i was home i started Black & White Bushido for the NA stack... havin' played through twice by now made sure i got the majority of trophies in my first match...

Damn Challenge Mode took a few attempts though :( lost a few min but that's okay considering it all took just 30 Min :D ... hiding as White Samurai in White Background made it easy to kill a few dozens enemies :D

• Like 2

Hope you had a lovely Christmas Day with the family Evil. Seems like you are still nicely on pace and the final few games are all quite enjoyable (and short) so I am sure you will cruise to the end. It is very impressive this plat roll you are on this month, congrats.

I am sitting at 27 plats for the month (complete lists) but I don't think I will bother with anymore short games. We shall see I might get close to 31 depending on how 4 Goddess Online, AC origins, Sniper Elite 4 and South Park go. Either way I am happy to fail here, been a pretty solid trophy year and one shouldn't be greedy ?.

Look forward to following on the last few days as you approach the finish ?

• Like 1

Thx @CjShai yeah Christmas was great i even got a psn card to buy 2 new games: Duke Nukem (PS4) and Danganronpa (Vita) :D

After your comment i looked through your list but couldn't find anymore new platinum trophies that aren't marked as completed in this thread :( shameful :P could've expected that :D ...

But i admit that i'm behind schedule too :( still haven't have time to go after the 3 still unfinished ones... i want to get them at least in this month but time's running out ? ?

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

And another failed day... i played through Goosebumps and didn't get the trophy for all items picked up :( probably missing just one but don't know which one so i'll start another playthrough but it's passed midnight already...

For a horror theme game it's quite disappointing though :D ... during my first playthrough i sometimes wondered why i picked so many things up but hardly used them... now i know... it's there to keep us busy :D ...

So glad ICEY is next up :D

Edit: Finally i got the Plat of Goosebumps... since i've been playing U3 too for several hours i didn't have fast progress but it helped that i knew most puzzles by now ?

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Update time...

Played through ICEY yesterday and it was a blast... again :) even though i knew the game already i could still laugh at every joke - and there are ones every few seconds :D ...

Today's game was Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink and it was just your typical Artifex Mundi Game :) this time i was careful enough to pick all collectibles :D so after 1 playthrough i got all trophies...

And besides that i finished Claire once and got most trophies but i see again i missed 2 collectibles so at the end of my 2nd playthrough i have to start all over again :( damn collectibles ?

• Like 1

I've obtained the :platinum: of Claire (PS4) by now :) ...so 1 of 3 missing plats done :D

I needed 2 more playthroughs since my last post since i missed one butterfly collectible (hadn't saved enough people during my 3rd playthrough)... i'll start game on my Vita soon and getting the trophies again will be much easier of course... even more as a glitch on ps4 that switched the difficulty from low to high whenever i loaded the game... so best advice is to play through in one sitting to avoid this glitch (although the difference is not that high, i could run through the rooms on both settings :D)

It's rather sad that you must collect all butterflies to see the good ending but it fits the story about searching for the family (mother, father)... light and darkness are important too... another title that will remain in my head cuz it lets you think about life and death...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Eekeemo completed :D ... one of the bad games this month, the hit detection ? sometimes Eekeemo would fight and move sometimes not ?.. one of the 4 characters can't jump much which is needed all the time ?

Luckily i got all collectibles on the 1st try this time :D ... but as the game glitched partially i needed to restart the game to get the kill 250 enemies in all four levels... good thing i could run through the levels without fighting more than a few enemies in each level as the kill amount carried over from the earlier playthrough :)

Overall i'm pretty happy with the current status... just 5 days failed so far and i have high hopes to finish Deponia tomorrow fast enough too :) ... but looks like the right decision to choose games with very short estimated time... i doubt i could've finished the games i chose at first... And i was so busy buying games i think i could do this almost again ?

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Well this is the final day... and another loss... tonight i played Coffin Dodgers until the last trophy but i should've used that time (almost 2 hours) for Depnonia... Started on the afternoon, played through 2/3 of Deponia and ran into a bug that forces me to start all over again :( and since i have left around 30 Min until i leave for a New Year's Eve Party i enjoy a few Min in Skyrim before leaving :P 

All in all i think it was good month... i played lots of new games, some very good (ICEY, Lara Croft), some not (Albedo, Orc Slayer) but most of this was expected anyways :D ... i'm happy about the high amount of Platinum trophies i've earned so far... but this experiment shows that even with so much time for gaming i couldn't finisha a game a day everytime... sometimes because i needed more time than estimated (8 instead of 4 for example) or just because i left home and met with friends which is more important as it didn't happen every day (which would have made this challenge impossible at all :D)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Well this is the final day... and another loss... tonight i played Coffin Dodgers until the last trophy but i should've used that time (almost 2 hours) for Depnonia... Started on the afternoon, played through 2/3 of Deponia and ran into a bug that forces me to start all over again :( and since i have left around 30 Min until i leave for a New Year's Eve Party i enjoy a few Min in Skyrim before leaving :P 

All in all i think it was good month... i played lots of new games, some very good (ICEY, Lara Croft), some not (Albedo, Orc Slayer) but most of this was expected anyways :D ... i'm happy about the high amount of Platinum trophies i've earned so far... but this experiment shows that even with so much time for gaming i couldn't finisha a game a day everytime... sometimes because i needed more time than estimated (8 instead of 4 for example) or just because i left home and met with friends which is more important as it didn't happen every day (which would have made this challenge impossible at all :D)

Nicely done, enjoyed checking the progress in this. Did way better than me.... I got a month full of plats for the year, lol