HellCU3ED

Trophy requirements

20 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any insight I to these, why did they have to give no clue what you need to do. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, x7eight said:

I used this for all the obscure trophies

 

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/8DAYS/achievements

 

Will get the plat easily following these. The game's trophy list is in order of when you can unlock them so pretty easy to platinum. 

 

Do you have any tips for this game as I am really struggling, to the point that I am really regretting buying it. I've just about managed the 1st level on easy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, captainskyhawk said:

 

Do you have any tips for this game as I am really struggling, to the point that I am really regretting buying it. I've just about managed the 1st level on easy.

Don't worry about not trying to kill civilians as it's bugged, that's what kept me busy the longest, 

 

Kite the enemies away, they don't shoot at you if they're far away from you which makes it super easy.

 

Also don't worry about preservering ammo too much. Once you get a hang of it it gets easier l, definitely the first 2 levels are hardest.

 

7 hours ago, Elite said:

How long would you say this game takes to complete ?

 

 

About 6 hours. Bit of a learning curve at first but nothing too bad.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, x7eight said:

Don't worry about not trying to kill civilians as it's bugged, that's what kept me busy the longest, 

 

Kite the enemies away, they don't shoot at you if they're far away from you which makes it super easy.

 

Also don't worry about preservering ammo too much. Once you get a hang of it it gets easier l, definitely the first 2 levels are hardest.

 

 

 

About 6 hours. Bit of a learning curve at first but nothing too bad.

 

Thanks for the info. I'm currently in level 2 where the robots have appeared. Guess i will keep at it for a bit longer, lol.

Definitely sucks not getting the 100% with the plat though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, captainskyhawk said:

 

Thanks for the info. I'm currently in level 2 where the robots have appeared. Guess i will keep at it for a bit longer, lol.

Definitely sucks not getting the 100% with the plat though.

 

 

Keep your flamethrower to the end of level 2 to kill the boss in 2 seconds.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last boss is giving me the biggest headache. The pattern isn’t bad but it’s difficult to dodge his green quad laser attack while avoiding the mines. Plus the screen shake is generally a nuisance. 

Thanks for the trophy/achievement link. I might try to write up a guide for this game when I’m done. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, audiopile said:

The last boss is giving me the biggest headache. The pattern isn’t bad but it’s difficult to dodge his green quad laser attack while avoiding the mines. Plus the screen shake is generally a nuisance. 

Thanks for the trophy/achievement link. I might try to write up a guide for this game when I’m done. 

 

If you restart the last boss level, you can get a secret weapon for 1 of the trophies that will take almost half his health in 1 shot, though it only has 1 shot,

 

Though once you get a pattern and get to the boss with 2 health packs you can pretty much not worry about getting hit.

 

 

 

Realise you meant the 2nd last boss there, (spoilers, sorry) the Green laser alternates clockwise and anti clockwise on every turn so it's very easy to set yourself up for when he goes the middle of the screen.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2017 at 5:57 AM, x7eight said:

 

If you restart the last boss level, you can get a secret weapon for 1 of the trophies that will take almost half his health in 1 shot, though it only has 1 shot,

 

Though once you get a pattern and get to the boss with 2 health packs you can pretty much not worry about getting hit.

 

 

 

Realise you meant the 2nd last boss there, (spoilers, sorry) the Green laser alternates clockwise and anti clockwise on every turn so it's very easy to set yourself up for when he goes the middle of the screen.

Your link is super helpful.

 

I'm just about finished the guide but I need one piece of info.

 

For the No civils killed trophy - If you kill a civilian can you die and restart your checkpoint or do you need to restart the chapter or restart the play through?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, audiopile said:

Your link is super helpful.

 

I'm just about finished the guide but I need one piece of info.

 

For the No civils killed trophy - If you kill a civilian can you die and restart your checkpoint or do you need to restart the chapter or restart the play through?

Those civilian trophies don't work on the EU version, if you're on the USA version they work,

 

I would assume just dying everytime you kill 1 and playing through without killing a civilian would work though. It will be interesting to see if they are required for the US platinum.

Edited by x7eight
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, x7eight said:

Those civilian trophies don't work on the EU version, if you're on the USA version they work,

 

I would assume just dying everytime you kill 1 and playing through without killing a civilian would work though. It will be interesting to see if they are required for the US platinum.

The 3 added trophies certainly are required to plat for the NA version of the game.  I was hoping you could ask you buddy who has the trophy how they got it.  

 

So far 5 NA plats with 100% completion and 5 EU plats with 27/30 trophies. A couple NA players have 98% missing just no kills for plat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, audiopile said:

The 3 added trophies certainly are required to plat for the NA version of the game.  I was hoping you could ask you buddy who has the trophy how they got it.  

 

So far 5 NA plats with 100% completion and 5 EU plats with 27/30 trophies. A couple NA players have 98% missing just no kills for plat.

Significantly harder for na plat then,

 

my first playthrough I played getting no civilian kills and it was quite a pain, and took me exponentially longer than just going through the game.

 

I don't know anybody with the no civilian kills trophy unfortunately, but I'm 98% sure you can die if you accidentally kill a civilian as long as your actual run has no civ kills. The shit thing is not knowing if you accidentally killed a civilian, but I'd say if you not 100% just die and start the checkpoint over. I'm sure you could ask those players with the trophy how they got it though.

 

I'd say probably 10-12 hours to plat on NA  version, 4-6 on EU, 

 

 

 

 

Edited by x7eight
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, im struggling also with No Civils Killed. Does anybody know if the Bombermans count as killed civils when they explode ins Chapter 4?

Also how can i do the GOD chairman without killing civils? This is really tough. If i had knew this i would habe bought the EU Version :(

 

P.S.: sorry if there are grammatical errors, its not my native language 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/10/2017 at 0:05 AM, fx-ronin said:

Hi, im struggling also with No Civils Killed. Does anybody know if the Bombermans count as killed civils when they explode ins Chapter 4?

Also how can i do the GOD chairman without killing civils? This is really tough. If i had knew this i would habe bought the EU Version :(

 

P.S.: sorry if there are grammatical errors, its not my native language 

I would kill them before they explode just to be sure, learn their location then you can shoot them from almost off screen and they die in 1 or 2 shots.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gave this a try on a spare profile to see if I got the glitches as I see a German player has 100% unless they bought from the US store.  I'm totally stuck at the end of chap 3 at the fight with the G.O.D. Boss I can't even get him to half health. 

 

I have no idea how you are supposed to do this without civilian casualties. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.10.2017 at 5:04 AM, HellCU3ED said:

Gave this a try on a spare profile to see if I got the glitches as I see a German player has 100% unless they bought from the US store.  I'm totally stuck at the end of chap 3 at the fight with the G.O.D. Boss I can't even get him to half health. 

 

I have no idea how you are supposed to do this without civilian casualties. 

 

Same shit here. I've got 3/4 jf his health, but with civs casualties. I can't imagine how you can go through this chapter without killing civilians. They could make it easier and make requirements for a mission, not the whole game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2017 at 7:04 PM, HellCU3ED said:

Gave this a try on a spare profile to see if I got the glitches as I see a German player has 100% unless they bought from the US store.  I'm totally stuck at the end of chap 3 at the fight with the G.O.D. Boss I can't even get him to half health. 

 

I have no idea how you are supposed to do this without civilian casualties. 

 

On 10/29/2017 at 11:32 PM, Shuric1981 said:

 

Same shit here. I've got 3/4 jf his health, but with civs casualties. I can't imagine how you can go through this chapter without killing civilians. They could make it easier and make requirements for a mission, not the whole game.

Don't worry about the no civils killed.  You can get it on your 2nd character.  Check the guide ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the advice. I will try it during weekend. I finished the game with Lola

 

PS It worked like a charm. Thank you for my new shiny ass platinum.

Edited by Shuric1981
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.