God Eater 3 officially announced

dermarx

Did they finally updated the gfx and made it more next gen?? It looks freaking good!!! GODLY!

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

• 3 months later...

Count me in as someone that is glad no Vita release. When they cross platform these games, there is a serious hit on graphic fidelity on the PS4 version.

I'm mildly surprised that the Switch didn't get one though, but then again even it probably can't handle the graphics. Actually, after watching those new videos, the Switch would be able to handle it no problem. 

This is a good sign.

Edited by Valyrious

I'm looking forward to this game a lot. That large aragami that went into bipedal mode reminds me a lot of Behemoth from FFXIII series. That enemy looked similar and also went into bipedal mode. Good to see that areas are bigger now, here's hoping that there are at least 10 different ones and also that members of Far East, Cradle, and Blood appear in it.

4 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Count me in as someone that is glad no Vita release

As always?

Looks like they used many assets from Code;Vein, lol.

Well, I'm obviously going to say it. I want it on Vita. Playing karige on console just doesn't feel as good as on handheld.

I knew it was not going to be on Vita, but I'm still disappointed.

I wouldn't mind even stripped version, I just want to hunt on Vita.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

As always?

Looks like they used many assets from Code;Vein, lol.

Well, I'm obviously going to say it. I want it on Vita. Playing karige on console just doesn't feel as good as on handheld.

I knew it was not going to be on Vita, but I'm still disappointed.

I wouldn't mind even stripped version, I just want to hunt on Vita.

Of course as always. I hated when the PS3 held back PS4 games because devs wouldn't stop supporting that system. Persona 5 was even handicapped because it was developed for the PS3.
It goes without saying that they'll gimp the PS4 version even a little bit so that the PS Vita version will function. It's not like they completely make a PS4 version and then gimp a playable version for the Vita. Every bit of time they put into the vita, the PS4 version suffers.

I'm actually surprised it isn't on Vita. But to me, a console gamer, it's good. But who knows, maybe Sony will be making a next-gen Vita system. If they do, I hope they don't fuck it up like they did the Vita. To me, that system had a lot of potential and it was squandered with bizarre features (the back screen) and the proprietary memory card.

9 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Of course as always. I hated when the PS3 held back PS4 games because devs wouldn't stop supporting that system. Persona 5 was even handicapped because it was developed for the PS3.
It goes without saying that they'll gimp the PS4 version even a little bit so that the PS Vita version will function. It's not like they completely make a PS4 version and then gimp a playable version for the Vita. Every bit of time they put into the vita, the PS4 version suffers.

I'm actually surprised it isn't on Vita. But to me, a console gamer, it's good. But who knows, maybe Sony will be making a next-gen Vita system. If they do, I hope they don't fuck it up like they did the Vita. To me, that system had a lot of potential and it was squandered with bizarre features (the back screen) and the proprietary memory card.

I don't get why would weeb games suffer just because Vita/PS3 version exist.

Weeb games do NOT need to put resources to have overpowered graphics, overpowered resources put into environment.

They just need to have gameplay. And gameplay hardly suffers even if it's on older generation.

Less AAA weeb game looks, the better.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is a (second) demo available in the japanese PSN 

They updated a few things based on the feedback from the first demo.

Features include character creation, single-player and multiplayer Subjugation Missions (Anubis, Havakiri, and Barbarius), and an eight-player Assault Mission.

No changes on the previously announced release date.

Source

EDIT: Bandai Namco also released some infos on the future plans regarding it's post-launch updates:

• Additional Character Customization Elements – Hair styles, accessories, and clothing will be added via update(s).
  • Assault Mission Update(s) – Depending on gameplay status after launch, additional features will be added via update(s).
  • Additional Side Missions – Additional side missions will be added via update(s). System-level additions are also being considered.
  • Action and Usability Improvements – Action and usability improvements will be implemented even after launch.
  • Other Updates
    • While keeping in communication with players, we would like to continue development to make the game more enjoyable even after launch.
    • In addition to the updates mentioned above, various other additional elements are being considered—possibly even story and new enemy additions, or additional ally non-player characters.
    • Once the scheduling and details have been decided, they will be announced in due course.

Source

Edited by dermarx