Powerhouse trophy

esstee11

Hi guys, concerning the powerhouse trophy, for those that have got it could you please detail how you got it?

I have already done 3 playthroughs, including completing classic mode and acquiring the brass knuckles, but no trophy pop. It's my last one I thought I'd of got the platinum already?! 

Any help on this trophy would be great, thanks.

Glad wasn't just me lol! I also ended up doing 5 playthroughs when I thought 3 would do it! Luckily brass knuckles n infinite magnum ammo means u can just cheeze it in an (almost) flash.

My set back pushed me from what would of been #37 to only JUST making the first top 50 at number bloody #49!!!... Man I'd of been so mad if it pushed me out of top 50. 

Congrats on still gettin a top 10 spot tho. ☺ 

Edited by esstee11

1 hour ago, esstee11 said:

Glad wasn't just me lol! I also ended up doing 5 playthroughs when I thought 3 would do it! Luckily brass knuckles n infinite magnum ammo means u can just cheeze it in an (almost) flash.

My set back wasn't as punishing as yours I would of been #37 but ended up being #44.

Congrats on still gettin a top 10 spot tho. 263a.png 

So to clarify, Should my first play through be on easiest difficulty or should I start off with nightmare right away?

4 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

So to clarify, Should my first play through be on easiest difficulty or should I start off with nightmare right away?

Nah, cuz u still need to complete Classic mode for 'you asked for it again' trophy. Unless u want to play nightmare as a practice.

As long as people know not to waste time going for all weapon locations on ur first lower level difficulty run (unless you just want the weapons of course!) because u won't get it, then that saves some time for people. 

Going for all weapons during classic mode is also not really a viable option cuz some r in heavy with enemies areas, n sane people don't want to go in dangerous death zones voluntarily! But, if youre feeling like superman.. Go for it.

N if I knew then what I know now, I personally would of gotten all collectibles n done all upgrades while having to get all weapons while being able to destroy all enemies almost indestructible quick n easy on classic Ng+ together in same final run. 

That would of saved me a BUNCH of time.

(sorry for the long post!)

Edited by esstee11

1 hour ago, Neme-ita said:

Is not possibile when you unlock brass and infinite ammo choose easy difficulty for all weapon???

Neme, yes ☺

Complete Classic, click New game +, click classic save, then screen gives u the option of what difficulty, click casual to give yourself an easy fun time mop up with all ur awesome sweet unlocked brass knuckles n unlimited ammo ?

Nah, cuz u still need to complete Classic mode for 'you asked for it again' trophy. Unless u want to play nightmare as a practice.

As long as people know not to waste time going for all weapon locations on ur first lower level difficulty run (unless you just want the weapons of course!) because u won't get it, then that saves some time for people. 

Going for all weapons during classic mode is also not really a viable option cuz some r in heavy with enemies areas, n sane people don't want to go in dangerous death zones voluntarily! But, if youre feeling like superman.. Go for it.

N if I knew then what I know now, I personally would of gotten all collectibles n done all upgrades while having to get all weapons while being able to destroy all enemies almost indestructible quick n easy on classic Ng+ together in same final run. 

That would of saved me a BUNCH of time.

(sorry for the long post!)

So should i just basically go for all collectibles+misc combat trophies+side missions(excluding weapons) on easy difficulty followed by a classic playthrough and then do a ng+ classic playthrough and collect weapons? I am just worried about the upgrading of weapons though. Would it be possible to get the plat in these 3 playthroughs or will i have to do another easy playthrough on top of this to upgrade everything. Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

So should i just basically go for all collectibles+misc combat trophies+side missions(excluding weapons) on easy difficulty followed by a classic playthrough and then do a ng+ classic playthrough and collect weapons? I am just worried about the upgrading of weapons though. Would it be possible to get the plat in these 3 playthroughs or will i have to do another easy playthrough on top of this to upgrade everything. Thanks in advance

The Order in which u do stuff is all personal preference, but yea u could do that. I did that pretty much:

First easy playthrough all collectibles and all miscellaneous trophies.

Next half playthrough NG+ to finish all upgrades trophies (was finished by chapter 6).

Next hit n beat Classic Mode.

Followed by half playthrough classic mode NG+ for powerhouse all weapons trophy (finished by chapter 13).

What I might of done with hindsight is:

Whizz through a casual playthrough just going from A to B just to unlock Classic Mode.

Beat classic mode.

Then when in classic mode save file NG+ switched to lowest difficulty grab all collectibles, side missions, upgrades, weapons while having a real easy quick and fun time of it with brass knuckles and infinite ammo to breeze it.

3 hours ago, esstee11 said:

Neme, yes 263a.png

Complete Classic, click New game +, click classic save, then screen gives u the option of what difficulty, click casual to give yourself an easy fun time mop up with all ur awesome sweet unlocked brass knuckles n unlimited ammo 1f600.png

Awesome i'm at chapter 3 for my first save on classic. I start today xD

8 hours ago, esstee11 said:

The Order in which u do stuff is all personal preference, but yea u could do that. I did that pretty much:

First easy playthrough all collectibles and all miscellaneous trophies.

Next half playthrough NG+ to finish all upgrades trophies (was finished by chapter 6).

Next hit n beat Classic Mode.

Followed by half playthrough classic mode NG+ for powerhouse all weapons trophy (finished by chapter 13).

What I might of done with hindsight is:

Whizz through a casual playthrough just going from A to B just to unlock Classic Mode.

Beat classic mode.

Then when in classic mode save file NG+ switched to lowest difficulty grab all collectibles, side missions, upgrades, weapons while having a real easy quick and fun time of it with brass knuckles and infinite ammo to breeze it.

Alright i think i will do what u said. Just play the game for the first time to unlock classic. Then focus on trophies over subsequent playthroughs.  Thanks alot. There are multiple ways of tackling the platinum for this game and the misinformation by some guides made it confusing at the beginning

• Like 1

On 21/10/2017 at 2:47 AM, abhinandhan22 said:

Alright i think i will do what u said. Just play the game for the first time to unlock classic. Then focus on trophies over subsequent playthroughs.  Thanks alot. There are multiple ways of tackling the platinum for this game and the misinformation by some guides made it confusing at the beginning

Yea, n remember u can also do ng++ if u have too all loot/gel etc will keep carrying over. But with knuckles n infinite ammo u can finish a whole playthrough in 4/5 hours, whereas my first initial playthrough doing everything slowly cuz I was having to be cautious collecting things took me 22hours! So bearing that in mind I agree the latter option is the better approach :)

Yea, n remember u can also do ng++ if u have too all loot/gel etc will keep carrying over. But with knuckles n infinite ammo u can finish a whole playthrough in 4/5 hours, whereas my first initial playthrough doing everything slowly cuz I was having to be cautious collecting things took me 22hours! So bearing that in mind I agree the latter option is the better approach :)

I finished my first play through today. Will be moving on to classic soon. Thanks for the help

On 19.10.2017 at 11:44 PM, rubhen925 said:

Beat classic mode. Unlock magnum and brass knuckles.

Now do NG+ on the classic mode clear save.

Now go get all the other weapons to get the trophy to unlock.

You can only unlock brass knuckles for the save with the Classic mode clear which is BS!!!!

It's enough to beat the game on Nightmare for the Magnum and brass knuckles.

So you don't have to beat it in Classic for this trophy.

But if you aim for Plat you have to do it anyway, so do as you want. ;)

4 hours ago, Durandart said:

It's enough to beat the game on Nightmare for the Magnum and brass knuckles.

So you don't have to beat it in Classic for this trophy.

But if you aim for Plat you have to do it anyway, so do as you want. ;)

The toughest part of getting powerhouse on your first playthrough is the flamethrower as the harbringers have a lot of health.

An strategy that worked for me was to sneak kill them, run away and repeat 5 times

2 hours ago, PixelatedPortal said:

The toughest part of getting powerhouse on your first playthrough is the flamethrower as the harbringers have a lot of health.

An strategy that worked for me was to sneak kill them, run away and repeat 5 times

haha yeah i've killed them without sneak attacks because i did'nt know that xD

Will try that on classic mode to safe ammo.