Archavia

Glitch Warning: Locations can glitch in a late-game story mission

37 posts in this topic

Here's hoping I didn't glitch out this trophy for myself too... I desynched about half a second after picking up a loot and completing a location so I didn't get the confirmation/exp for location completed, but the location is listed on the map as done with 1/1 loot. It's probably fine, but there's just a bit of paranoia considering the length of this trophy.

On 03/11/2017 at 4:51 PM, I00_Brave_Wolves said:

Thanks a lot Xionx for your Answer.

It was a Location named "abandoned fishing Village" in "Faiyum" which had the last 2 Treasures to collect. It´s not much but I will leave a "Like" for you.

Yours sincerely 

I00_Brave_Wolves

You are some kind of a trophy angel for this game for me. Searched for 3 hours what i was missing until your comment. And strangely enough i was missing the same location.

23 hours ago, Edzha87 said:

You are some kind of a trophy angel for this game for me. Searched for 3 hours what i was missing until your comment. And strangely enough i was missing the same location.

where can i find that village exactly because i cant find it ._.

On 5.11.2017 at 11:00 PM, Edzha87 said:

It´s nice to know, that my Post helped someone. Ubisoft should have made these little "?" more visible to begin with. Enjoy your new ultra rare Platinum.

On 6 November 2017 at 6:02 AM, holicek said:

Here's hoping I didn't glitch out this trophy for myself too... I desynched about half a second after picking up a loot and completing a location so I didn't get the confirmation/exp for location completed, but the location is listed on the map as done with 1/1 loot. It's probably fine, but there's just a bit of paranoia considering the length of this trophy.

You and me both man. I burned a Cobra to death after desynchronising, but the location is still completed. Here's to hoping it doesn't fuck up.

Edited by Griffon234

On 3-11-2017 at 3:51 PM, I00_Brave_Wolves said:

Thanks a lot Xionx for your Answer.

It was a Location named "abandoned fishing Village" in "Faiyum" which had the last 2 Treasures to collect. It´s not much but I will leave a "Like" for you.

Yours sincerely 

I00_Brave_Wolves

For those still wondering where it is:

It's along the north west coast line of the sea in Fayum. Between the Taweret Stone Circle and the Beached Trireme Camp. Striaght under the Vulture Liar.

How many viewpoints are there?  I have 58 and can't seem to find anything else so right now I'm just running around aimlessly.

Edit: at least from this it seems the answer is 58.  Guess the viewpoints don't actually show everything.  A tracker/stats sheet would've been nice.

Edited by MildObstruction

Finally got it! 😀

For whoever it might help: My last location was the vulture liar in Green Mountains (West side of the map). It's just a bit north of the center of Green Mountains, south of a view point, south of the bandit camp named 'Collis Roman Hunting Camp' and east of a Leopard liar. The white question mark was badly visible on the white background.

Best tip I read somewhere: Turn your brightness down, this way the white questionmarks and uncompleted locations will jump out more. It's also this way that I found my last one!

On 5.11.2017 at 8:02 PM, holicek said:

Happened to me aswell , but i still got my trophy. As long as map shows 1/1 on this location you should be fine.

Today's patch notes list a presumable fix for this issue.