Solved: Help with the fortress rank

Hey.

My Talion is level 60, all my orcs in all 4 regions (attack and defense) are level 60. I bought every upgrade in the siege upgrades. How am I still not managing not to get 2500 points? Is there any extra way to do it, or am I doing anything wrong?

Update:

After following the tips down below, I got the trophy.

Put at least 2 bodyguards on each warchief.

Go to each fortress and open the online rank menu did it for me. 

Edited by SupakGaming
Solved discussion

Hey mate, Have you checked your online rating from the online menu? If you go in there and hit  :cross: you will be able to see your total rating and what you are getting from each region. There is still a bit of debate about how your offense rating goes up but your defense rating should be equal to your defense in each region, if not go to that region and try reloading that menu. As for defense the most common belief (and how it worked for me) is that to increase your offense rating you need to do online sieges. If you are at the point where you are close to captain your actual offense rating will be miles better than your online. You get put against sieges with a defense rating equal to your online rating so they are an absolute cakewalk. Do a few of these to bring your rating up. But if you've finished the Shadow War you won't have to do many at all :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dessane said:

Hey mate, Have you checked your online rating from the online menu? If you go in there and hit  :cross: you will be able to see your total rating and what you are getting from each region. There is still a bit of debate about how your offense rating goes up but your defense rating should be equal to your defense in each region, if not go to that region and try reloading that menu. As for defense the most common belief (and how it worked for me) is that to increase your offense rating you need to do online sieges. If you are at the point where you are close to captain your actual offense rating will be miles better than your online. You get put against sieges with a defense rating equal to your online rating so they are an absolute cakewalk. Do a few of these to bring your rating up. But if you've finished the Shadow War you won't have to do many at all :)

Cheers mate! It worked. Thank you so much. I just had to go to each fortress and open the menu. Ahah

The way i got it was as follows

Stage 10 you have 4 siege defences - make sure you have high ranking orcs as warchiefs/overloard, with all others as bodyguards and get rid of lower ranking orcs i.e. pit fights or garrison, etc. 

For each of the 4 go to the start point, R1, and ensure all siege upgrades for each of the 6 slots are active, but do not start the mission. I'd alredy completed one of the sieges and managed to get over 2500 with only 3 like this and I only did one online conquest during the 2 weeks i played this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is easier way to get your ranking to 2500 without grinding captains. You have to siege other player fortresses. Pick your lowest attack fort and advance for gold reward (6 or 7 minutes conquer you get 100 points for ranking) and silver is 25 points. Without big problems you should be able reach around 300 points with each fortress, after that it is hard to get gold reward.

You start with around 100 points (for me the lowest was 92 and the highest 163) for each fortress and at that level you fight against enemies with 20-30 lvl orc captains and 2-3 capture points.

As others mentions you can check your stats at online tab then press X to check raiting. Buy all avaible upgrades if you change defender in fort you may need to turn upgrade on again in menu. To refresh date to you need proceed to siege online (orange mark in front of each fortress). With this method I spend 48 hours in game with some AFK meanwhile and I was not grinding at all.

For the BRIGHT LORD !!!

Edited by Mizdig_
  • Like 1

i'm only on ACT II i have Nurnen and Cirith ugol forth, i win 2 online conquest but no 100 points now i win a 3 online conquest and i got 100 points but is not on rankings,  i have all at 0. *_* what a mess is this? i try fix for replayng etc... nothing work hope they fix this bullsxx

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LKY616 said:

Currently having issue with online rating being 0. Was around 2300 and it dropped to 0, don’t know wtf is going on, try online conquest, clearly said I earn 100 points, and yet my overall point is 0. Wtf help guys :(. Last trophy for the platinum. 

Same, hope they fix is a server problem i think. 

• Like 1