what will happen if i buy another wipeout 2048(vita)?

Ninjaz_88

lets say, if i borrow a wipeout 2048(vita) for my friend n i gave it back to him. i already earn 1 trophy! lets say if i bought another wipeout 2048, will it also use the same trophy log, or just automatically change to another trophy log n starts for no trophies earn?

lets say, if i borrow a wipeout 2048(vita) for my friend n i gave it back to him. i already earn 1 trophy! lets say if i bought another wipeout 2048, will it also use the same trophy log, or just automatically change to another trophy log n starts for no trophies earn?

it will use the same trophies list

Edited by Elbender93

so, r u all so sure bout the trophies log would be the same if i buy another new one? is that wipeout 2048 just have 1 region?

if i really wanna have the wipeout 2048 on the same trophies log i have, do i really need to have the same region that my friend had? any other ways?

so, r u all so sure bout the trophies log would be the same if i buy another new one? is that wipeout 2048 just have 1 region?

if i really wanna have the wipeout 2048 on the same trophies log i have, do i really need to have the same region that my friend had? any other ways?

The VAST majority of PS3 games and Vita games are not region locked. I think there are a few exceptions, so always check, but probably 95% of the time you should be in the clear. One more think to love about Sony. :D

is that if i buy a new wipeout 2048 will it have in the same trophy log? (srly, i really don't know what region my friend's wipeout is but i really wanna have it in a same trophies log pls help!)

Yes! there's only one trophy set for that game so don't worry you will keep the trophies you earned.

As the above have said it'll use the same list there are only a few games that have multiple lists but they span different regions such as Persona 4: Golden, Disgaea 3, Disgaea 4, Demon's Souls, Catherine and a few others.

The VAST majority of PS3 games and Vita games are not region locked. I think there are a few exceptions, so always check, but probably 95% of the time you should be in the clear. One more think to love about Sony. :D

There are only THREE games that are region locked and they're all PS3 titles two are JP PSN titles and the third is Persona 4 Arena.

As the above have said it'll use the same list there are only a few games that have multiple lists but they span different regions such as Persona 4: Golden, Disgaea 3, Disgaea 4, Demon's Souls, Catherine and a few others.

There are only THREE games that are region locked and they're all PS3 titles two are JP PSN titles and the third is Persona 4 Arena.

Thanks for confirming that. I knew there was next to no games that were region locked. I however, had NO idea it was that few! lol