PS3 servers shutting down

NoMoreHeroes75

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 2:24 PM, Stargazer2600 said:

trophies are still locked behind a paywall though, be nice if they made it free for a bit but obviously that wont happen

They cant do the same thing Marvel Heroes Omega did because DC Universe Online is cross play with PS4 and also cross save, which means if you do stuff on PS3 you can just load the PS4 version and watch the trophies pop, they cant let you enjoy premium content then take it to PS4 and continue enjoying it there. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2017-11-19 at 5:00 PM, Soufwar said:

They cant do the same thing Marvel Heroes Omega did because DC Universe Online is cross play with PS4 and also cross save, which means if you do stuff on PS3 you can just load the PS4 version and watch the trophies pop, they cant let you enjoy premium content then take it to PS4 and continue enjoying it there. 

I don't get it... Can I play this game (complete it) on the PS4 version and get trophies on PS3 pop too? Or is it only working the opposite direction? I got like 2 trophies here... I want to make it complete. Is it possible due to cross saving despite the game closed? Anybody?

47 minutes ago, A-Rebirth said:

I don't get it... Can I play this game (complete it) on the PS4 version and get trophies on PS3 pop too? Or is it only working the opposite direction? I got like 2 trophies here... I want to make it complete. Is it possible due to cross saving despite the game closed? Anybody?

Nope you're out of luck, you need to connect to the online for them to pop. (ps3)

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei