No One Left Behind

S-A-U-S-I

Ok, this trophy seems impossible at first glance. If you respond to all calls, the mafia will eventually turn against you, and that means instant death. Does someone know a way around it? Is it luck based like a lot or things in this game?

EDIT: Finally got it. It is luck based. You need to retry the week before getting killed until you get the desired result. Other things that help out is selling everything to the mafia and starting the investigation on the Sand clan as early as possible to finish them quickly

Edited by S-A-U-S-I
Trophy obtained
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If anyone needs help with this trophy or any of the other trophies, just shoot me a PM here or on PSN. The trophies (and the game in general) are super easy once you know how the game works. I was going to write a guide but it would take too long and it seems like no one plays it anymore. So if you have any questions or want to know the basics to make the trophies as easy as possible just let me know. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2019 at 0:46 AM, machaesthetic said:

If anyone needs help with this trophy or any of the other trophies, just shoot me a PM here or on PSN. The trophies (and the game in general) are super easy once you know how the game works. I was going to write a guide but it would take too long and it seems like no one plays it anymore. So if you have any questions or want to know the basics to make the trophies as easy as possible just let me know. 

Any help will be very much appreciated - the game still some what confuses me...if you could do a break down or each trophy that would be awesome !!

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 25/07/2019 at 0:46 AM, machaesthetic said:

I know this is 2 years old now, but tips would be good if you still remember the game. There's very little info for trophies for this game that I could find.

• 6 months later...

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/203985-this-is-the-police/faqs/78425   <---this guide is a literal godsend for this game.  It lists every single call that comes in as well as explains what every favor does.  The most useful thing I think is make sure you do the favor to get access to Atticus, and use all your money to buy more officer slots. 

Edited by shawn-norris
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6.10.2021 at 10:10 AM, shawn-norris said:

I can't stress how useful this guide is. It makes No One Left Behind a cakewalk. Thanks for posting this.

Because some people still have trouble unlocking this trophy, I'll just post the decisions I made during my playthough for reference. Maybe it will help somebody 

- Didn't answer a single false call

- Answered all protests (see below)

- Helped Kendrick

- Helped the Sands and did not get rid of them later on

- Gave The Dentist evidence to the feds instantly

- Helped the Church, but got rid of them later on

- Helped the Atticus Bank and kept them 

- Got f*cked by the first (and only) formal complaint and decided to not kill the ratting officers

- Helped the Labor Union

- Helped Rogers

About the protest:

For chapter one and two I decided to apply force on all protest, besides the very first one. I was blaming my own officers to avoid bad rep. For the first one you should take the hit and salary cut though, it's the smarter move.

For chapter three I decided to apply no force to the protest. You should have a good relationship with city hall by now.

• Like 1