The Muppets Premium Level Kit is about to be removed!

paczek321

14 minutes ago, HorHay_- said:

I am wondering the same thing I went on UK account tried to redeem the code and it was not valid. I bought the game brand new too . :(

Contact Sony support if your code isn't working. Codes don't actually expire and as long as it wasn't redeemed previously or you just had some really bad luck trying to redeem while PSN was having an issue or you typed it in incorrectly, it will still work.

So I noticed that the PSN store on the computer recognizes the DLC but tells me the code is not valid when I bought the game brand new last week. Would they be able to fix it on their end. I will contact them this Friday evening and hope for the best response they could give me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2021 at 4:15 PM, HorHay_- said:

So I noticed that the PSN store on the computer recognizes the DLC but tells me the code is not valid when I bought the game brand new last week. Would they be able to fix it on their end. I will contact them this Friday evening and hope for the best response they could give me. 

Did you get any further with this?

On 22/02/2021 at 8:15 PM, DaivRules said:

Contact Sony support if your code isn't working. Codes don't actually expire and as long as it wasn't redeemed previously or you just had some really bad luck trying to redeem while PSN was having an issue or you typed it in incorrectly, it will still work.

Are you sure they dont expire? The game box said it expired in 2017 and I cant get my new code to work

Do Sony just provide a new code?

1 hour ago, kylebaptie said:

Are you sure they dont expire? The game box said it expired in 2017 and I cant get my new code to work

Do Sony just provide a new code?

Twice I’ve contacted Sony with codes that had an expired code and they were able to activate the content for me. They were both first party titles, but ultimately Sony creates and issues codes on their store for everyone so it shouldn’t be an issue. 

An update so I tried to get ahold of them through email and now they want me to call them but as you know me I am not good speaking to people over the phone so I was thinking of finding someone to help me out with this if not I'll try to contact them through Live Chat.

4 hours ago, HorHay_- said:

An update so I tried to get ahold of them through email and now they want me to call them but as you know me I am not good speaking to people over the phone so I was thinking of finding someone to help me out with this if not I'll try to contact them through Live Chat.

I highly recommend Live Chat. My phone experiences have always gone more poorly than my Chat experiences. 

On 10.3.2021 at 6:53 PM, DaivRules said:

Twice I’ve contacted Sony with codes that had an expired code and they were able to activate the content for me. They were both first party titles, but ultimately Sony creates and issues codes on their store for everyone so it shouldn’t be an issue. 

I found someone on ebay germany that has the LBP2 Extras Edition (used) but he assured me that he did not use the code. 

Do you think the playstation Support team will give me a new code or active the content on my psn account? I am asking because ps3 isnt supported anymore by sony

8 minutes ago, PETMAN3000 said:

I found someone on ebay germany that has the LBP2 Extras Edition (used) but he assured me that he did not use the code. 

Do you think the playstation Support team will give me a new code or active the content on my psn account? I am asking because ps3 isnt supported anymore by sony

PS3 IS still supported by Sony. 

5 minutes ago, PETMAN3000 said:

Highly unlikely they would have access to produce another code. Especially to delisted DLC. I tried the same methods using the two sites psdeals and serial station and all traces from every store are removed for the muppets pack. Your option is one of the only ones available sadly. 

2 minutes ago, greenkaos1226 said:

Highly unlikely they would have access to produce another code. Especially to delisted DLC. I tried the same methods using the two sites psdeals and serial station and all traces from every store are removed for the muppets pack. Your option is one of the only ones available sadly. 

But @DaivRulessaid

"Twice I’ve contacted Sony with codes that had an expired code and they were able to activate the content for me. They were both first party titles, but ultimately Sony creates and issues codes on their store for everyone so it shouldn’t be an issue." 

What is true now? Will i get a new code from sony or not? (I dont want to buy the game and then sony cant help) 

2 minutes ago, PETMAN3000 said:

But @DaivRulessaid

"Twice I’ve contacted Sony with codes that had an expired code and they were able to activate the content for me. They were both first party titles, but ultimately Sony creates and issues codes on their store for everyone so it shouldn’t be an issue." 

What is true now? Will i get a new code from sony or not? (I dont want to buy the game and then sony cant help) 

I can confirm what he said is true with codes expired for games or content that’s still up in the store. I have not tried it for delisted content. That would be a great question. Perhaps my wording wasn’t the best. The can produce codes on first party content, like this game. Just not sure about the delisted content part since it was pulled due to expired licensing. 

This is the reply from Sony I got when I asked about my expired code.  Dorothy wasn't very helpful, and thanks to Covid their live chat support is not well manned/always down. 

"Hi Craig, Thanks for your recent contact with Playstation Support.  Apologies for the issue you are having with your voucher.  We have checked the voucher and can advise it has indeed expired. Unfortunately, we can not extend the validity of a voucher once it has expired. 

Dorothy, Playstation support Expert"

Can anyone verify that if you complete the Muppet DLC with someone who has it, you get the trophies too? think this may be the only option now.

Edited by Craig_Partizan
image removed and added quote

It's a shame, at least you will have tried.

I don't think it works, if it's like on LBP1 you have to be in possession of the DLC if you want to unlock the trophies.
For example, posting a level with water, I did it before I got the DLC and didn't get the trophy.

I'm disgusted, when I think that not long ago, LBP 2 Extras Edition was available on the French store, for 29 it seems to me, with normally all the content.

And I said to myself that it is a little too expensive and that I will rather wait...

Now I look and there is nothing left...

It will teach me to be so stupid.

I bought codes for Krinkle Krusher on Amazon right after it had been delisted. Codes did not work but I called Sony and they redeemed them for me. Granted, that was JUST after the content had been delisted, but it is possible for them to do this.

I found the game (extras edition, new) online and it arrived today.

Typed in the code on my PS3: wrong/invalid code

Typed in the code on the playstation app on my phone: recognized the code / content as: LittleBigPlanet 2: Extras-Edition BUT when i press redeem it says wrong/invalid again.

Will try to contact playstation support .. hope they can help :(

Edit: i called them and they told me that they need pictures of my receipt & the front and back of the code.

If everything's alright they will activate the content on my account.

(ps: she said the code was valid until 2020 even though below my code it says valid until: 1/1/2017)

Edited by PETMAN3000

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 10:02 AM, PETMAN3000 said:

I found the game (extras edition, new) online and it arrived today.

Typed in the code on my PS3: wrong/invalid code

Typed in the code on the playstation app on my phone: recognized the code / content as: LittleBigPlanet 2: Extras-Edition BUT when i press redeem it says wrong/invalid again.

Will try to contact playstation support .. hope they can help :(

Edit: i called them and they told me that they need pictures of my receipt & the front and back of the code.

If everything's alright they will activate the content on my account.

(ps: she said the code was valid until 2020 even though below my code it says valid until: 1/1/2017)

I take it that they have not gotten back to you about your code after that? 

Edited by greenkaos1226