2018's Ultimate Team Plat Race™ - Final Stats/Event Completed

7 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Well true enough to my word one trophy has decided not to pop, the 16 team tournament one, followed a guide for it to and all, spent three hours doing it and I win the final and it doesn't pop 1f621.png

I hate when that happens. Hopefully, it doesn't require more hours for it to pop.

1 hour ago, FilmFanatic said:

In between movies I have now updated the spreadsheet with all the latest platinums.

Team A has 419.18 points with 7 plats.

Team Sheep has 638.20 points with 5 plats.

What movie were you watching?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

What movie were you watching?

So far I’ve watched Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy (silly but very highly entertaining), It Happened One Night (one of my favourite rom coms from 1934, they don’t make ‘em like that anymore), Whiplash (fantastic movie with great acting by Miles Teller and J K Simmons) and I’m currently watching The Shawshank Redemption which is one of my top 10 favourite movies.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

In between movies I have now updated the spreadsheet with all the latest platinums.

Team A has 419.18 points with 7 plats.

Team Sheep has 638.20 points with 5 plats.

You've missed my Demetrios stack. I got the plat for  the Vita version and the PS4 version. Which reminds me, could you mark them appropriately where applicable? The rarities differ depending on systems. The same goes for Wanted Corp.,, book of Unwritten Tales and so on.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

5 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

You've missed my Demetrios stack. I got the plat for  the Vita version and the PS4 version. Which reminds me, could you mark them appropriately where applicable? The rarities differ depending on systems. The same goes for Wanted Corp.,, book of Unwritten Tales and so on.

My mistake, I’ve fixed the spreadsheet and updated my previous post.

Still working on gta 5, nearly finished the story, just got stunt jumps and the 70 gold medals left, then I have to reach level 100 in multiplayer, which I'm currently sat on 65 I think, still a way to go but hopefully should be done by the end of Jan.

Between work and going out on the weekends I really struggle for time to play, I don't know how some of you get so many plats in such a short amount of time lol

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Precision-Playyy said:

Still working on gta 5, nearly finished the story, just got stunt jumps and the 70 gold medals left, then I have to reach level 100 in multiplayer, which I'm currently sat on 65 I think, still a way to go but hopefully should be done by the end of Jan.

Between work and going out on the weekends I really struggle for time to play, I don't know how some of you get so many plats in such a short amount of time lol

Well, I've got a few plats that I'm saving for slower times, or to pop at the end of the year. I'm also working on a very grindy game, and I just restarted it from a long hiatus. Unfortunately, I'm on my 1st playthrough, and I have a really long way to go.

I had a good sesh today and popped a couple of trophies. Am not expecting get anymore for another few days.

14 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Fifa 15 27/34, encountered another glitchy trophy though, win titles back to back, have won the title now 4times in a row and it still hasn't popped :(.

Have you tried it the way it's outlined here:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/fifa-15-vita-/266102-back-back-not-unlocking.html

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Fifa 29/34, @voodoo_eyes finally got that trophy, it only took three hours as the vita seemed really slow when simming the seasons, also got the one where you have to win a tourament with 1 star team, turns out it only worked when doing a tourament from the Norway league o_o.

Glad it worked. That FIFA version is one of the few that have a bunch of issues when it comes to trophies. At least it doesn't come with online trophies :P .

OT:

Have been cleaning up a few games that I stopped playing ages ago, for one reason or another. Killzone 3 was one of them and now I'm putting some time into Metro 2033. A tad worried about the "enlightened" trophy as the moral system in this game is the worst. Trying to get that sorted during my current Survival playthrough.

• Like 1

One more in the bag.

1L9bedf6.png

Metro 2033 Redux

Rarity at this time: 12.86

Average completion time: between 22 and 23 hours = no bonus

Couple of years later and the plat for this one is done. This time around I got "enlightened" without any issue and no save file corruption either, so that's great. Still think Last Light is better than this one though.

• Like 3

Well done @voodoo_eyes you are the man!

Fifa 32/34, so close I can taste the plat! just one more, play a game in every stadium, its very glitchy though apparently ? hopefully it will pop on first try, I have all the stadiums written down in a notebook and will cross them off as I go :).

Edited by sephirothdude
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Well done @voodoo_eyes you are the man!

Fifa 32/34, so close I can taste the plat! just one more, play a game in every stadium, its very glitchy though apparently 1f62d.png hopefully it will pop on first try, I have all the stadiums written down in a notebook and will cross them off as I go :).

Yeah, I heard the stadiums one is somewhat problematic. Good luck!

As a side note, it seems you'll have to actively play the game instead of idleing. It also may be difficulty dependent as some FIFA games had a hidden requirement of having to play at least on semi-pro for trophies to unlock.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

I worked out it will take about 7 hours to get the tour bus trophy LOL, 54 Stadiums, 8 minutes a game, 432 minutes = just over 7 Hours 1f628.png if it doesn't pop after that the vita is going out the window 1f602.png.

The secret is to calculate the time differently. What I see in those numbers is either 3-4 movies, a season of a UK TV series or half a season of a US one :P .

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

The secret is to calculate the time differently. What I see in those numbers is either 3-4 movies, a season of a UK TV series or half a season of a US one :P .

If the trophy doesn't pop and  ye hear on the news about an Irish guy going on the rampage tomorrow its me ??

Edited by sephirothdude
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Started working on the tour bus trophy at 1pm and finished just after 1am, it was a slog! 

1Saaa19a.png Football Legend

Fifa 15 

Rarity at this time: 15.54

Time to complete: about 22 Hours.

Congrats!

Just a note on time though.

The time isn't based on the time it took you. It's based on the average time to plat from the pstrophies site. Which sets the average time for this game at roughly 28 hours https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/fifa-15-vita-/247911-estimated-time-platinum.html

So it's a x1.25 multiplier ;) .

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Congrats!

Just a note on time though.

The time isn't based on the time it took you. It's based on the average time to plat from the pstrophies site. Which sets the average time for this game at roughly 28 hours https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/fifa-15-vita-/247911-estimated-time-platinum.html

So it's a x1.25 multiplier ;) .

cheers voodoo, so my actual score is 15.54 x 1.25 = 105.18?

4 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Started working on the tour bus trophy at 1pm and finished just after 1am, it was a slog! 

1Saaa19a.png Football Legend

Fifa 15 

Rarity at this time: 15.54

Time to complete: about 22 Hours.

Congrats!! Soon you'll be hitting #20. Have you planned that milestone yet? It does tend to sneak up on you.

• Like 1