2018's Ultimate Team Plat Race™ - Final Stats/Event Completed

Ended up getting one more. Was shorter than expected.

1L53316f.png

Candle

Rarity at this time: 39.25

Average completion around 8 hours = no bonus

A mix between puzzle-platformer and point-and-click game. Was alright in general, the platforming was kind of clunky though.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

:platinum: #221 Mass Effect Andromeda

1L2b2699.png

Managed to finish this one off before the end. Got pretty unlucky with the trophies, Top Talent glitched on me. And i had some trouble getting the matchmaker trophy as well, so it took a bit longer than i anticipated. Compared to the original trilogy, the game has a lot of problems and is generally a step back. However i still did enjoy most of the game, some characters and their loyalty missions were pretty memorable. I really hope this isn't the end for the franchise, as i do enjoy the universe alot. 

I might sneak in one more platinum before the end of the competition. It'll depend on whether or not i can force myself to finish off Onrush.

• Like 1

Here’s the latest and final points update.

Team A has 9565.39 points with 134 plats.

Team Sheep has 9304.80 points with 79 plats.

It’s just after midday on the 1st when I’m posting this so it should be January 1st for everyone now but if @Precision-Playyy @sephirothdude @voodoo_eyes @Edunstar84 or @xZoneHunter have earned a plat that hasn’t been updated yet then let me know and I’ll change the numbers.

• Like 1

Running numbers now, and there does seems to be a few plats mission on each team. Precision-Playyy is missing 4, and voodoo eyes is missing 3. Haven't done Team Sheep yet, but we are missing 4 in total.

EDIT: Actually, noob mistake, I forgot to allow for 100% completion. If that's the case it's alright. Thanks for an amazing job @FilmFanatic

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

@xZoneHunter I didn't expect to get that many, not by a long shot. It probably won't ever happen again though :P. Shoutout to @sephirothdude for also beating his personal best (I think) plat-wise and @Precision-Playyy who will be forever lost in the world of Blops 4 xD .

Cheers for the shout out @voodoo_eyes, a pleasure being on a  team with you and  @Precision-Playyy , it was indeed a personal best for me, 8 plats is the most I've ever gotten in a year, thanks to @FilmFanatic for doing the weekly tallies and big shout out to my trophy arch nemesis @Edunstar84 :devil::devil: :wub:xD:giggle:.

• Like 1