I need some help with grinding please!

Mace_Suzuki_3820

So I'm on my second playthrough of this game and my party is already at around LVLs 130-140 for my party. I just want to get my party at the max level, but I don't know what the max level is. Also, I need some places where I can gather the most expensive armor, weapons, and accessories so that I can sell them for a ton of AMP. Where is a dungeon this can do this in?

I'm trying to beat Yamatoga, have Kagato, and have Rejected Kanata, and Rejected Ranze join my party. What is the recommended character class for Yamatoga's boss fight? 

• 2 weeks later...

Heya.

Not sure what the max level is, but it's definitely not necessary to hit it. Was able to beat all levels and speed-runs at level 160 or so.

If you want to farm for cash, I stick to levels that have good mobs that I can kill and chain well for bonuses. I usually run Misty Forest 3 and farm there with Greed mode. The later dungeons are good but I've found the drops aren't as good as the packs are somewhat smaller sometimes. If it's just for the trophy you can try selling > buying > selling and whatnot to pop trophy and then reload. There's isn't really anything worth spending AMP on

The best set up for a lot of the end-game bosses is Kanata as lvl.5 Grim Reaper (The last attack of this class is completely broken), and then 3 mages for buffs/debuffs and item usage.

Ask away if you need any more help.

Edited by MoonStrut-
  • Like 1

It's pretty easy too hit. Find any encounter with a bunch of small mobs. Misty Forest 1 is good for this, but most places have something similar.

If you have trouble with AP, you can skip the first turn so you have full bar in the next round. I dunno what party comp your running so I'm just gonna assume everyone is their default class:

Open with Storm Mages lvl 2 spell, the big AoE one. Let it hit a couple of times and then start alternating the combos. For example, you can do

- Storm Mage (wait a few hits) > Fencer x3 > Taskmaster x1 > Fencer x3 > Taskmaster x1 > At this point, if you don't have 300 hits for some reason you can pop some greed attacks for a bunch of hits as well.

and that should easily net you 300 hits if not more. You can replace Taskmaster with whatever, the same kind of principle applies for continuing chains. Gunner is very good for racking up hits as well.

If you are end game you can just use Grim Reaper lvl5 and spam that for 300+ hits on a group easy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much! Muchas Gracias! 

I just unlocked Kagato, Rejected Kanata, and Rejected Ranze. Right now, I'm grinding away for Kagato's affection to transfer his class to Kanata's. Kagato is at full level, so it'll be a breeze. Also I don't think that Rejected Kanata and Ranze can transfer their moves to anyone (Since they have no affection parameter).

I'm almost done with my 2nd playthrough. I plan on getting the Dark God Kanata route for my very last playthrough (Mostly preferred since he'll be at his most highest power to take on the final boss all by himself).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Is there a good resource for finding the requirements to unlock certain support skills? I'm not worried about the mix-up skills (I have 4 of those with Kanata already), but there are a lot of blanks on my (and every other character's) list. Also, I'm missing 2 guard skills for...reasons?

EDIT: OK - so everywhere I looked, it referred to a guide in Japanese, but for skills, this guide is the bomb:

https://www.neoseeker.com/exist-archive-the-other-side-of-the-sky/faqs/2833818-exist-archive-tosots-skill.html

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...