Free 2 Play Games with Trophy support

horrorstan

Better Overview  

441 members have voted

1. 1. How should I label games that are "Delisted", "Region locked" etc.?

• Color coded *
    • Squared numbers ²
    • Color coded squared numbers ²
    • Emojis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

Thank you for this, I wasn't aware Black Desert was free to play. All I ever saw was the starter packs.

Yeah a lot of Free to Play games have starter packs before they launch as a Free to Play game.

"Auto Chess" is like that too, it´s gonna be Free to Play at some point but right now you can only buy the starter pack.

BTW Black Desert trophies don´t unlock for me not even the trophy list shows up.

I assume they´ll patch it but if they don´t someone tell me so I can take it of the list :(

• Like 1

Just now, horrorstan said:

Yeah a lot of Free to Play games have starter packs before they launch as a Free to Play game.

"Auto Chess" is like that too, it´s gonna be Free to Play at some point but right now you can only buy the starter pack.

BTW Black Desert trophies don´t unlock for me not even the trophy list shows up.

I assume they´ll patch it but if they don´t someone tell me so I can take it of the list :(

Are we sure it's not like DC Universe, where the trophies won't unlock unless you have an active month of a some paid premium service?

1 hour ago, horrorstan said:

Black Desert is not Free to play, they are having a free trial event for one week, ends December 27 (for me Dec 28).

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...