Free 2 Play Games with Trophy support

horrorstan

Better Overview  

441 members have voted

1. 1. How should I label games that are "Delisted", "Region locked" etc.?

• Color coded *
    • Squared numbers ²
    • Color coded squared numbers ²
    • Emojis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Pashik80 said:

Please keep in mind that I only put games on the list if they are released. (Obviously not instantaneously but in like 48 hours or so)

Also if a game is going to be free to play I probably know it already.

So please keep the comments to games I missed rather than what games are going to be free to play.

4 hours ago, Pashik80 said:

11 minutes ago, horrorstan said:

Please keep in mind that I only put games on the list if they are released. (Obviously not instantaneously but in like 48 hours or so)

Also if a game is going to be free to play I probably know it already.

So please keep the comments to games I missed rather than what games are going to be free to play.

What was wrong with him mentioning Switchblade? He can't read your mind ("if a game is going to be free to play I probably know it already"). Switchblade and Realm Royale came out the same time, yet you wrote Realm Royale but NOT Switchblade...... which would tell me that you did NOT know about Switchblade. So while Pashik80's logic makes sense, yours doesn't ?. Don't mean to sound like a jerk.... but there was no reason for you to call out Pashik80 like you did.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fish613 said:

What was wrong with him mentioning Switchblade? He can't read your mind ("if a game is going to be free to play I probably know it already"). Switchblade and Realm Royale came out the same time, yet you wrote Realm Royale but NOT Switchblade...... which would tell me that you did NOT know about Switchblade. So while Pashik80's logic makes sense, yours doesn't ?. Don't mean to sound like a jerk.... but there was no reason for you to call out Pashik80 like you did.

You don´t sound like a jerk.. maybe I did but that wasn´t my intent.

Realm royal released 22 / switchblade released 23 (also I said within 48hours or so)

19 minutes ago, Fish613 said:

("if a game is going to be free to play I probably know it already")

The thing is that if I missed a game and you comment that I missed something.. that helps actually I can add it to the list.. it´s usefull.

(and he/she did helped me out like 3 times already which is awesome)

Commenting about the future which is subject to change just isn´t usefull. It doesn´t have an effect on the list.

Sorry if I made someone feel bad or something.. I just wanted to tell you what is usefull to me and what isn´t.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

added:

• Minecraft: Story Mode (PS4)***  WARNING!! Will get DELISTED on JUNE 25.. You will be UNABLE to download or redownload the game even if you bought it!!

• Minecraft: Story Mode (PS3)*** WARNING!! Will get DELISTED on JUNE 25.. You will be UNABLE to download or redownload the game even if you bought it!!

• Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2*** WARNING!! Will get DELISTED on JUNE 25.. You will be UNABLE to download or redownload the game even if you bought it!!

Make sure to BUY AND DOWNLOAD the games before JUNE 25 if you wanna play/platinum them.

This seems to be similar to the P.T situation exept that you lose access to games you actually paid for.

I don´t know if other Telltale Games will be delisted like that in the future or if we will even get a warning like we got with Minecraft: Story Mode but..

If you are interested in any of the Telltale Games buy and download them before they get delisted like this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...