Free 2 Play Games with Trophy support

horrorstan

Better Overview  

442 members have voted

1. 1. How should I label games that are "Delisted", "Region locked" etc.?

• Color coded *
    • Squared numbers ²
    • Color coded squared numbers ²
    • Emojis

On 1/11/2022 at 2:40 PM, GregHouse007 said:

@horrorstan you forgot this game that has been out for one month:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/18644-cuties-hacked

It's also on the EU store and on PS5. I've only been following this thread for free to play games with trophies because you seem to be updating it as soon as a new game shows up, but now I wonder if you've missed other games and nobody here told you 1f914.png

On 1/11/2022 at 4:06 PM, Jelly Soup said:

Understandable mistake. All the DLC packs are just called Cuties Hacked with little else.

use this, instead:

https://psprices.com/region-us/collection/just-added?price_min=&price_max=0&discount_min=&show=games&metascore=&updated_from_day=&updated_from_month=&updated_from_year=&updated_to_day=&updated_to_month=&updated_to_year=&end_date_from_day=&end_date_from_month=&end_date_from_year=&end_date_to_day=&end_date_to_month=&end_date_to_year=

it will take a while to hide all content, but once u do it, every time a new free game its released, u will know it immediately. i also check this thread and i can tell that many games are often "skipped" 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/11/2022 at 8:40 PM, Metal Slime King said:

Just a heads up, I'm pretty sure you can't 100% this title for free. There's a trophy for unlocking 16 karts, only 13 karts are available to buy with currency earned in game and the 3 default karts don't count for the trophy. It looks like a glitch on the devs part because there are in-game trackers for all the trophies, there's only 20 karts in the game including the 3 default karts and there's an in-game tracker for earning 20 karts that doesn't count the 3 default karts either so that in game tracker is not possible. The 16 kart trophy is tied to the 16 karts in-game tracker which is possible but not without buying the 3-pack of Karts; unicorn, dragon and bone.

You are correct that the game can't be 100% unless you pay money. You must buy the 3 mentioned karts either separately or as a bundle. Hopefully the dev will add more karts and fix the bugs with the trackers and as it is it will take 100s of hours to get enough in game credits for the karts.

• Like 1

On 2022-11-18 at 5:52 PM, Ultraxian said:

You are correct that the game can't be 100% unless you pay money. You must buy the 3 mentioned karts either separately or as a bundle. Hopefully the dev will add more karts and fix the bugs with the trackers and as it is it will take 100s of hours to get enough in game credits for the karts.

An update is available for this game now that fixes the car tracker and it is now possible to 100% this game for free! I already had the 16 cars before the update and the trophy popped for me immediately after logging into the game after the update. :awesome:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Klart said:

I could DL it for free, start it up and have the Trophy list. Haven’t played yet.

Here is the official product info.

Play two songs from Just Dance® for free!

Discover our new player experience with ""Sweet but Psycho"" by Ava Max and ""Dynamite"" by BTS (방탄소년단).

Keep your progression when you buy the game.

Download of base game required; additional purchase of base game necessary to access full game.

Information from the official PlayStation Store site. All Rights Reserved.

So it's like a lite version I'd guess.

On 26/11/2022 at 1:10 PM, Klart said:

I could DL it for free, start it up and have the Trophy list. Haven’t played yet.

but it gives u only 2 songs so u can unlock almost zero trophies with them. i suggest to not bloat this list with games that are more demos than F2P...

19 hours ago, ABE_915 said:

Mobile FTP from the makers of Journey, called SKY: CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT is available now on PS4. 
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/19941-sky-children-of-the-light

EDIT: Only available in the US for now...

2 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

It's only in the US for now though.

I would appreciate if you guys write the regions where the games are released from now on... thank you in advance :)

Incorrect. It launched yesterday and was also available outside the US PSN store. (Even in the Italy PSN store) ;P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not a new game, but you apparentely can get all the trophies of Mortal Blitz just playing the demo. I downloaded a bunch of VR demos to try out the headset and a trophy suddenly appeared while playing that one lol

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11436-mortal-blitz-combat-arena

It looks like some people here knew about it already but the game is not listed on the first post

Edited by GregHouse007
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GregHouse007 said:

Not a new game, but you apparentely can get all the trophies of Mortal Blitz just playing the demo. I downloaded a bunch of VR demos to try out the headset and a trophy suddenly appeared while playing that one lol

It looks like some people here knew about it already but the game is not listed on the first post

Damn. The list of demos with trophy support is really really small, nice catch.

On 31/12/2022 at 3:28 PM, GregHouse007 said:

there are 2 versions of mortal blitz, one with plat and one without. maybe the demo its the not plat one. odd anyway

DEATHVERSE: LET IT DIE will indeed die in July 7, 2023. They say they may re-release it one day... maybe.

https://deathverse.com/en/member/news/info/info_service.html

I really wanted to play it but this game was unplayable for south america. You couldn't even connect to the servers. It would kick you out of matchmaking as soon as you tried to find a match.

It's crazy that we live in an era of video games where they release a game so early in development to the point that it can't even be played for some people, just so they can start selling the battle pass and the skins as early as possible while they work on actually finishing the game. Sigh.

• Like 3