The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

so if I got this correct I could make you watch..*evil grin* *sent pm to Timmy-chan for consultation*

I am quite sure about my answer - the brown haired moe girl named Nabutani but after seeing this I am not sure now... xD

but I think Darkness is more of a moe loving character so my answer would be Nabutani...

Congratulations, we have a winner here... Kind of, her name is Nibutani lol but I'll overlook that I guess ! Please spare me !

Still not amused Timmy helped you though... Onii-chan is in for some trouble  :devil:

Now I wonder if you would've guessed it without him...

And yeah I would've guessed Kumin-san if you (JeieeM) hosted the game :o But it's even worse lol... Rikka...

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Congratulations, we have a winner here... Kind of, her name is Nibutani lol but I'll overlook that I guess ! Please spare me !

Still not amused Timmy helped you though... Onii-chan is in for some trouble  :devil:

And yeah I would've guessed Kumin-san if you (JeieeM) hosted the game :o But it's even worse lol... Rikka...

what help? *whistling*

Kumin-senpai is my second choice tbh... might be first but Rikka is too Best Girl for me xD

fufufufufufufufufufufu... must control evil self... so I will let you choose your poison: BL or Worst Anime I've Watched?

Chill out locomotive :P I was just kidding.

I'll pick whichever one is the newer one then.

Chill out locomotive  :P I was just kidding.

I'll pick whichever one is the newer one then.

hmmmm... newer eh... then the worst anime I've seen... *drum roll*

64265.jpg

Glasslip

lemme share you a review about the characters and story(read at your own risk, no spoiler though):

Story :: 3
I’d like to give the creators a gold star for trying...
The plot seemed interesting enough at first, and I was definitely excited to see what would unfold as the series progressed, but after around episode 5 or so, it became obvious that this story was going nowhere fast. The finale tried to put on the premise of being deep and philosophical but just ended up being really confusing. The issue here is that since Glasslip is a slice-of-life that centers around a group of friends, the character development is basically the plot. A pity that there was neither.

Character :: 1

Oh, god.

Okay, I wasn’t going to go back and add anything to that, but anyway, the most outstanding feature of Glasslip is the lack of character development. I entered the anime hoping to see a heartwarming coming-of-age story and got characters who ended up being largely the same as they were at the beginning, even after facing fruitless romantic relationships. One by one, each character proved that they weren’t misunderstood, just totally irredeemable. 

I hope that with this review, I’ve sufficiently convinced you to not waste any of your time on this anime. But hey, people don’t like being told what to do. To them, I say ‘the best of luck to you’! 

and if you are kind enough... after watching the final episode, kindly enlighten me (and Satoshi I presume) what the heck is that ending... Gan-ba-tte!!! ;)

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 2

64265.jpg

Glasslip

lemme share you a review about the characters and story(read at your own risk, no spoiler though):

and if you are kind enough... after watching the final episode, kindly enlighten me (and Satoshi I presume) what the heck is that ending... Gan-ba-tte!!! ;)

*Cries in the corner* I wanted BL!  :(

Eh, atleast it's weird shit, Have fun Onii-chan!

64265.jpg

Glasslip

What have I gotten myself into... and here I thought you were going to be nice because I gave you this oppertunity... Guess not.

But I'm in debt so I'll start this within half an hour...

Edited by DarKNesS_X

*Cries in the corner* I wanted BL!  :(

Eh, atleast it's weird shit, Have fun Onii-chan!

there there... you know that is also the best for the sake of you know who right? cute1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498

What have I gotten myself into... and here I thought you were going to be nice because I gave you this oppertunity... Guess not.

But I'm in debt so I'll start this within half an hour...

I was nice... you might not want to know what will be in store if you choose the other one evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

You heartless monster!

I wouldn't make my greatest enemy watch this...

cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862496 let this serve as warning for people opposing/against my choice of Best Girls in Anime lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

btw... some random notes:

not sure if everyone is already aware(except me).. but it seems that Digimon Adventures Tri airing date will be announce on May 6... some article/source here, here and here. yep.. I am still rubbing that digi egg now and then... *nade-nade*

:3 I kinda feel bad now for making Darkness watch Glasslip... to counter it... try watching My Love Story!! loving this anime... when i thought that it will be a drag at the beginning of E3, it surprised me... ^_^

and.... finally found my fave character in I Can't Understand What my Husband Is Saying:

rZ9hVkC.png?1

Unfortunately... not the best girl...xD

• Like 2

I was nice... you might not want to know what will be in store if you choose the other one evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862496 let this serve as warning for people opposing/against my choice of Best Girls in Anime lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

So you wish to maintain our war... Very well then, next time I will

url.gif

you  :rolleyes:

• Yuuta's lil sis - errr... I think Darkness is not a lolicon

:awesome:

Plebs, I knew this even before the game started!

I would love personal Aigis xD

Wait, he's still in cast?

Nibu? :P

So you wish to maintain our war... Very well then, next time I will

url.gif

you  :rolleyes:

You will fake-Excalibur him?

But the Glasslip was hardcore punishment. 

But you still aren't enough S to be considered evil. There is one example that is even worse than Glasslip.

But the Glasslip was hardcore punishment. 

But you still aren't enough S to be considered evil. There is one example that is even worse than Glasslip.

ehe.. you might not know maybe he can explain to us what is the purpose of that anime... :blink: there is even a worse anime than Glasslip? must not know but my curiosity is killing me ATM...

:awesome:

Plebs, I knew this even before the game started!

You will fake-Excalibur him?

1:DAT  :awesome: lmao !!!

2: Everyone who knows me just the smallest bit should've know really :S But I'm honoured Satoshi :P I honestly didn't expect him to abuse the game, as my intention was actually to get to know some good new ones as I was bored...

3: Kirito killed him with his own blade and skill, he just used GM to remove that bastard's admin priviliges... Kirito even gave him the (fake)-excaliber to give him a chance of putting up a fair fight...

Edited by DarKNesS_X

ehe.. you might not know maybe he can explain to us what is the purpose of that anime... :blink: there is even a worse anime than Glasslip? must not know but my curiosity is killing me ATM...

Shiritai ka? Hontou ni shiritai ka?

Baaaka. Thinking a sword in a mere virtual world could be anything but a fake-excaliber.

Obviously! There's only one Excalibur!

Shiritai ka? Hontou ni shiritai ka?

Obviously! There's only one Excalibur!

Errr...

Iesu!

Yosh.. *prepares fake-excaliberu or 1 hour excalibur song(whatever is the worse)*

on another note... Seen latest episode of Punchline... Ok... At first I thought Satoshi is inly exaggerating the VLR references but now I am convinced after E3..xD

Would not really surprised if the plot twist is Cat = Sigma...

Edited by JeieeM

Errr...

Iesu!

I do hope you are mentally prepared.

To give you more time, I shall present it in the spoiler.

Brace your heart. (and definitely don't watch it)

It's...

Aku no Hana

on another note... Seen latest episode of Punchline... Ok... At first I thought Satoshi is inly exaggerating the VLR references but now I am convinced after E3.. xD

Would not really surprised if the plot twist is Cat = Sigma...

How dare you, plebeian?! xD

How dare you doubting my words?!

On the other hand, it's more likely to be announced on Anime Expo =)

Especially because of... this. http://4infinity.co/

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I do hope you are mentally prepared.

To give you more time, I shall present it in the spoiler.

Brace your heart. (and definitely don't watch it)

It's...

Aku no Hana

How dare you, plebeian?! xD

How dare you doubting my words?!

On the other hand, it's more likely to be announced on Anime Expo =)

Especially because of... this. http://4infinity.co/

*bows*

Hontou-ni moushiwake-arimasen!

Ehhh... I think I know that anime... IIRC it has high reviews in MAL that piqued my intetest... Unfortunately I couldn't even make myself finish it's pilot

*bows*

Hontou-ni moushiwake-arimasen!

Yoshi, nanji wa yurusu.

Here, have an another trivia.

Have you wondered about the name?

It's Punchline. Obvious guess would be that it serves only as 2 puns, Panchira and Pantsu Rain.

But... count the number of letters. It's... 9.

And what's the starting letter? P. What is P? Not only it's next to Q, but it's reversed 9.

And... what is this?

1429883764448.jpg

It looks like G, right? But if you connect it, you get 6. That is number of people who died in the Moon accident.

And... I guess I don't even need to say what you get by reversing the number 6, right?

Yoshi, nanji wa yurusu.

Here, have an another trivia.

Have you wondered about the name?

It's Punchline. Obvious guess would be that it serves only as 2 puns, Panchira and Pantsu Rain.

But... count the number of letters. It's... 9.

And what's the starting letter? P. What is P? Not only it's next to Q, but it's reversed 9.

And... what is this?

It looks like G, right? But if you connect it, you get 6. That is number of people who died in the Moon accident.

And... I guess I don't even need to say what you get by reversing the number 6, right?

I think you just confirmed Half-Life 3. :awesome:

OT: I just finished rewatching SAO II

OT: I just finished rewatching SAO II

Let's wait together for S3 xD

I hear from the LN readers that S3 of the anime will be A LOT better, if not on the same level as the Aincrad saga.

I can't wait that long (there's no release date planned yet, but everyone figures it'd be somewhere next year :( ) !!!

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Let's wait together for S3 xD

I hear from the LN readers that S3 of the anime will be A LOT better, if not on the same level as the Aincrad saga.

I can't wait that long (there's no release date planned yet, but everyone figures it'd be somewhere next year :( ) !!!

Underworld is on par with Aincrad definitely. But since it's not finished, the wait may be prolonged.